New Rider in Sudbury

SudsJeff

Hi All, 

I recently moved to Sudbury and live on Long Lake. After seeing many snowmobiles fly by my place I decided I wanna get in on the fun! I picked up a 2008 Yamaha Apex. If you`re looking for condition info in the south end or for a partner on the weekend trails let me know! Cheers.

15 minutes ago, SudsJeff said:

Hi All, 

I recently moved to Sudbury and live on Long Lake. After seeing many snowmobiles fly by my place I decided I wanna get in on the fun! I picked up a 2008 Yamaha Apex. If you`re looking for condition info in the south end or for a partner on the weekend trails let me know! Cheers.

Congrats on the sled, sure you will have some fun. Totally Yamaha is a great site to help with anything you might need to adjust or fix on your sled. I used that site allot, when I owned a yammie. :-).

welcome to the forum... Soupkids is with the local STP club and will be a wealth of information and likely provide an opportunity to ride

I'm actually VP of the Nickel Belt Snow Spirits in garson.

1 hour ago, soupkids said:

I'm actually VP of the Nickel Belt Snow Spirits in garson.

sorry my bad...

6 hours ago, SudsJeff said:

Hi All, 

Welcome to OC Jeff. Lots of knowledge and fun around here.

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

sorry my bad...

No need to say sorry.

I don't advertise my position.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum !!

Welcome to the forum.  Enjoy the site.  Great group on here

Archived