Kirkland Lake Mar 2017

Ultrafrozen

Trails were great today, a few spots had a little surface ice from the rain/melt but the new snow we had made for lots of slider lube.

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

Trails look Great UltraFrozen

Just got home from 3 days in KL.  Trails were in great shape. Many thanks to Ultrafrozen for sending me a list of routes to try. 

First time riding out of KL.  I've based in Elk Lake before,  but no snow south of KL.  Much more variety in the  KL trails.  Will be back again. 

One question tho. Why aren't all the people living up north 300 lbs?  Never been served such big helpings of food lol. 

I can answer that last question bearcat. They work hard and need the food to keep warm. I was 200 when I moved south. Now a bunch of years later, I am >300 and now moving back to the north, I am losing weight again.

We took a little ride up to Ramore for lunch at Rolly's again today. My brother and SIL joined the wife and I on a -25C start but it seemed to warm up quickly.  We ran into many sleds and even had the opportunity to help a downed sled off of Lake Sesekinika. The brother's Bearcat did the towing back to the River Runs Resort. 

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

dessert looks good

Archived