Wanted- Asshat sled.

UsedtoSkidoo

Sell me your decent sled before you store it or trade it in.

Must be lower miles and good condition.

have to upgrade the kid so Here is what I'm looking for

800 etec

Long track

20012 and up

I will provide the 12 inch high bar riser, Mohawk for helmet, backpack and shovel

PM me if you have anything.

Interesting want ad :-D

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

800 etec

Long track

20012 and up

I will provide the 12 inch high bar riser, Mohawk for helmet, backpack and shovel

Kind of reminds me of Canuck's signature about getting a Yamaha for his wife.  Good trade! :-D

4 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

800 etec

Long track

20012 and up

You forgot to mention... do you have the one piece clown suit as well? :D

12 hours ago, Wildbill said:

feed them chili if they are in a one piece suit . gas can only escape through the neck 

you cruel bastage ... lmao !!!

Clown suit may be a good idea.

I also forgot to include.

- sled must be able to hug the inside corner on every turn and shred golf course turf.  

No but seriously.  Looking for a sled for 16 year old . 

Check the FB group Greater Sudbury Sledders.

Was some newer iron in postings

15 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Don't be so picky on make, year, model; once you own it, whatever it is, it will be an A$$Hat sled.    (With Peace and Love)

:-D

Funny enough I tried to get him to look at the Polaris Assaults and he said nope. I want a Doo. So I guess Doo it is.

29 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Funny enough I tried to get him to look at the Polaris Assaults and he said nope. I want a Doo. So I guess Doo it is.

If my parents were buying me a sled, a car, a boat or anything in that category I would have taken what I got and just plain been grateful. I remember when I was wanting a small fishing boat of my own. My dad got me a canoe.... I would have liked a 12' with a 9.9 but the canoe was more than I had before so I was happy. I guess times have changed.

If I had said that in the shop, I would have got two back handers. One from my dad and one from my grandfather.

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

If my parents were buying me a sled, a car, a boat or anything in that category I would have taken what I got and just plain been grateful. I remember when I was wanting a small fishing boat of my own. My dad got me a canoe.... I would have liked a 12' with a 9.9 but the canoe was more than I had before so I was happy. I guess times have changed.

he  is grateful but I asked him a direct question so he answered. Now If I really wanted to be a prick of a father I would buy him a cat!

1 hour ago, catinental couch said:

If I had said that in the shop, I would have got two back handers. One from my dad and one from my grandfather.

Kid works his ass off, high school (studies like a madman) already is career oriented ,  part time job, plays league hockey and varsity at school, doesn't drink doesn't party, doesn't smoke.

Ya your right I should hit him.

21 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

he  is grateful but I asked him a direct question so he answered. Now If I really wanted to be a prick of a father I would buy him a cat!

Kid works his ass off, high school (studies like a madman) already is career oriented ,  part time job, plays league hockey and varsity at school, doesn't drink doesn't party, doesn't smoke.

Sounds like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders.... Let me guess... as a typical person his age he wouldn't want a 4 stroke either would he. You could be really evil and buy him a Yamaha.

No different than me when I was a kid. I was not rewarded for doing things that were expected of me, but show any demands or disrespect for an elder and guess what. Times sure have changed.

16 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

No different than me when I was a kid. I was not rewarded for doing things that were expected of me, but show any demands or disrespect for an elder and guess what. Times sure have changed.

Yes we don't hit our children now. Silly I know. 

Where I come from we reward hard work. 

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, catinental couch said:

Where I come from, it was expected.

Just shows how families do things differently.  Times have changed kids no longer want to do labour intensive jobs either.

On 06/03/2017 at 0:27 PM, 02Sled said:

We were happy to just drive the family car, but yeah times have changed. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We were happy to just drive the family car, but yeah times have changed. 

Until I bought my Honda 550 I was happy to be able to borrow the car. During the summer months though if I wanted to drive the car I had to wash and vacuum it. Seemed fair at the time. Then years later I found out that as a company car dad could run it through the car wash whenever necessary on the company credit card. He said he was teaching me responsibility.

Nowadays, you can insure a F-1-fitty, a 32' motorhome, and a car and 2 dirt bikes for less than it costs to insure that 550.

Ask me how I know this...

Me too. I'm thinking about reliving my youth. I only had the 73 Honda CB550, 4 cylinder and thought it was pretty good although they did make the CB750 as well. That is until my brother bought a 78 CBX1000 Super Sport with the 6 cylinder engine. Back then it was the fastest production bike. He still has it in his garage and it still looks and runs great. I've been talking to him and I was considering putting it on the road this summer.

Capture1.JPG.8ef0ef88cfdb1a460c690cfe5100e8c8.JPG

Archived