2015 ZR6000 RXC for sale

FrostyTheSnowman

I have my Cat for sale. It has roughly 1200 km on it and in excellent shape. I'm looking to get a fair price for it and it has not been ridden aggressively as its been built for. It comes with a factory cover, large tunnel bag and an LXR 13" windshield as well as the factory 11". 135 gold diggers with no pull throughs and 6" shaper bars with plenty of carbide still on them. I have some ctec2 oil as well for it. PM me with any questions and photos. Hate to let it go but its gotta go. 

Sorry to hear that you're selling. I have it's twin. Great sled! Has run flawlessly since day one and exceeded expectations.

It's exceeded my expectations as well. It sits too much and needs to be enjoyed by someone that will love it. Haven't ridden in over a month. 1200 km in 2 years. Anyone that has a reasonably fair offer will own a great machine. I don't have room for an atv and a sled either. 

5 hours ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

It's exceeded my expectations as well. It sits too much and needs to be enjoyed by someone that will love it. Haven't ridden in over a month. 1200 km in 2 years. Anyone that has a reasonably fair offer will own a great machine. I don't have room for an atv and a sled either. 

Hang onto it until fall. With this crap winter, sleds prices are in the toilet. Maybe next year will be better. I haven't done much better then you on the mileage front. Maybe get out for a ride with you on the ATV :-).

price might help with sale. Ski

23 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

Hang onto it until fall. With this crap winter, sleds prices are in the toilet. Maybe next year will be better. I haven't done much better then you on the mileage front. Maybe get out for a ride with you on the ATV :-).

The prices are in the toilet. I agree. I still own the sled and an atv hasn't taken its place yet. Quad season is still a bit away too. A riding buddy around the south would be good VR. Play it buy ear on the sale and acquisition of another for now. 

I've listed it high at 11 to ward off the freeloaders that think they can have a near new well maintained machine with a bunch of extras for next to nothing. Maybe im shooting myself in the foot listed @11 and not getting any offers cuz y'all think I'm on glue. I'm open to any reasonable offers and not a difficult person to negotiate with a serious buyer. I can't let it go for free though and don't NEED to sell it. It's not easy for me to sell either. I'm sure many of you have been in the same sort of place. I'd like to try out a different power sport and can't do both. Save the wife jokes, it's not her, it's me! Lol And storage. I'm not paying for storage for one or the other in its off season. Any offers? Pm me 

I post in my ads online the FAIR price I want, and in big letters WILL NOT NEGOTIATE PRICE, UNLESS YOU ARE STANDING LOOKING AT THE UNIT, DONT ASK, OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED, IF THIS AD IS UP, ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE. it is been pretty good for my ads. your results may vary. glws ski

I'll come down and pick it up as long as you split the Gass.

Lol

Archived