thurs feb 16 ride

white dragon

my wife (dragon lady) & I met team extreme600  [ (dee & terry) & friend] at Canadian tire gas bar this morning,we headed towards norland .

20170216_102303_zpsdlci6ej8.jpg

we were to meet chris,his brother mike & dillion bro-inlaw at kirkfeild Tee.quite a few sleds out on our secret trail.trails were amazin from Orillia to norland

20170216_104851_zpsk5uiwkxg.jpg

we gassed up in norland, & continued on b104 across hwy 35.tons of pavement to trail.once back on trail,it was beautiful.

20170216_121102_zpsni6nryme.jpg

20170216_121512_zpsgqr8erit.jpg

we made it to Fenelon falls for a burger

20170216_131837_zps3ch7fvtx.jpg

few sledders use the b103,non-stop.took trail thru Coby on way back,what a great trail...till you get to coby,ton of pavement again,,,carbide tour ? chris not getting enough pavement.take off perfectly groomed trail & down roads to lake,which lead to trent system...that was too scary so back on raods...jeez finally back on trail & said our good-bye at kirkfeild lift locks to chris & bros

20170216_150649_zpsvmvot7sn.jpg

we continued back to Orillia for gas & parted way with dee & terry.

las tpic of day with wife on railbed home,which was still in good shape

20170216_170855_zpsi5xtgkru.jpg

thx for the great day

side note;

double riding sucks,how suffocating.you  accelerate,they pull on you.you break,they push into you.you courner they counter-weight you...like a back-up with one strap on it.legs & arms cramped.i'm getting double up seat & arm rests...wow

Good times without hooking up the trailer.

Priceless.

Time for a second sled, WD.  You can use it as a backup sled.

Just put a Titan seat on my ZR5000 ...my 13 yr old daughter and I take turns driving....very comfy and stable///love it

• 2 weeks later...

OMG just saw this post.  That was a great day.  WD you were spot on with the details of our ride.  LOL  After that ride we had no idea it would be our last for the season.  Mother nature isn't very nice.

Archived