Zrtkat & Crew is in Espanola

zrtkat

Hello everyone we made it too Espanola ,we have a change of plans ,the Thundercat is throwing a code ,we Have to call the arctic-cat dealer in the morning ,also it is with Regrets we are changing our Schedule with this warm-up coming I cannot see continuing on our trip with 40 degree weather coming this weekend ,it was warm today sleds where almost overheating everytime we stopped so we cannot really enjoy ourselfs so we are heading back to the truck by Friday.

Right before the warmup coming the roads are getting bare from today so I am sure by next week there will be problems road running.

Zrtkat % Crew are very disapointed with this but things happen we cannot control the weather

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Stupid weather ... another 3 or 4 days of above freezing temps .... you said it, can't control the weatherman.  Major pita.  Bummer about the code right out of the gate, crappy way to start a trip.  Hope the rest of your riding days are better.

Crap weather for sure. Usually this time of year is rock solid snowmobiling season. Maybe come back in end of march early april if you can. Sometimes that is best time of year to ride the northern trails. I 'am crossing my fingers for great spring conditions in far north.

That's really too bad. 

Poor weather and a new sled being all fussy.....crapola !

Hope local dealer can get it fixed so you can enjoy rest of this week

thx for sharing pics

sucks guys,hope things get better

Sorry to hear. Always enjoy your ride reports. Snow base was thin to begin with in that area. Hope it survives the thaw.

Archived