OPINIONS ON A 2017 ARCTIC CAT ZR 5000 LXR

thetorches

Give Brian at Cedar Springs and Rick at Pickering Motorsports a call. Tell them your a PPSC member and see what they can do you for you. Most of the Cat guys in the club deal with either or now that Rick has moved to Cat. They've been treated well. 

Could be some big rebates coming soon with the weather. Skidoo has increased theirs recently on left over models. Maybe you can do what 02 did, make a deal and pick it up in October. Good luck. In mean time could rebuild the viper or part it out, depending on damage.

Edited by Viperules700

Still undecided. Have until the 27th to get the zr 5000. Thinking there might be discounts on leftover 17's after season is over.

• 2 years later...

So, did you buy it? I bought one in fall of 2017. I've used two seasons and love it. My friends who've taken it for a run also love it.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:21 PM, scrummage said:

So, did you buy it? I bought one in fall of 2017. I've used two seasons and love it. My friends who've taken it for a run also love it.

No. Found deal on a non-current  17 ZR 7000. Like it alot except for top end speed. 

How fast do you want to go ?  I got 149 kph @ 8450 rpm out of my 2015 XF7000 LXR 137.    I just bought a 2017 ZR7000 137 for my son.  It will be slow compared to the T-Cat but it will reel him in a bit.