Short video of a few trails in Orillia and Barrie area

extreme600

Thanks to all the groomers, volunteers and clubs in D8.  We rode the trails in and around Barrie, Orillia, Midland, Waub, and Wasaga Beach.  ALL the trails were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love it that we don't have to drive 4+ hours to find good snow and awesome trails.  THANKS!!!!

great vid dee

Very nice! We rode Durham, Tara, Owen sound, Meaford, Walter falls etc yesterday, trails were excellent. Looks like the sun was out where you were...dull and grey where we were.  I think out of the 2600kms of riding this year I've only noticed the sun shining down a few times...

5 hours ago, Baylaker said:

Very nice! We rode Durham, Tara, Owen sound, Meaford, Walter falls etc yesterday, trails were excellent. Looks like the sun was out where you were...dull and grey where we were.  I think out of the 2600kms of riding this year I've only noticed the sun shining down a few times...

ACtually no it wasn't.  We rode for two days and saw the sun for about 4 hours total ONLY.  LMAO  Rest of the time it was like a blizzard or snowing pretty nice.  He he he

Look like nice ride:rolleyes:

Hey, Dee, whatcha using to edit? I amassed a WHACK of mp4 on my new camera last week, and as much as I can stare at it for a LONG time, I'd like to figure out how to cut it up a bit...

13 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Hey, Dee, whatcha using to edit? I amassed a WHACK of mp4 on my new camera last week, and as much as I can stare at it for a LONG time, I'd like to figure out how to cut it up a bit...

I use wondershare. 

Archived