Saw sledjunk today with his horn

AdamGamble

Drove by us today and first sled I've witnessed with a horn. We all loved it lol

That is just one of many things that that sled has.

I am assuming it wasn't this

horns.jpg

If he was in Pembroke yesterday I saw his group too. Took up a lot of space stopping on the rail trail, leaving just enough space to barely get by.

6 hours ago, Zertrider said:

If he was in Pembroke yesterday I saw his group too. Took up a lot of space stopping on the rail trail, leaving just enough space to barely get by.

Biggest ahole comment on this forum this year. According to reports, SJ is up on the northern corridor - he has been a wealth of knowledge on this forum for years and is well known for his experimentation with sled related equipment - his failures have saved other sledders from the waste of considerable money and man hours. The ones that have worked have been inspirational. He has probably logged more miles on a snowmobile than many have on cars. The accolades roll on.......

Adam

Were you in the group that stopped in the logging section on C?  Too bad we didn't get to meet.  You were one of the few groups that we saw all day.  I am riding with irREVerent, Canuck, and Re_Leaf. 

We started in the Sault, rode to Halfway Haven, Dubreuilville, Hearst, and are now at Post 392.  Ride today to Gowganda, then Windy Lake, Elliot Lake and back to the Sault

2 hours ago, slomo said:

Biggest ahole comment on this forum this year. According to reports, SJ is up on the northern corridor - he has been a wealth of knowledge on this forum for years and is well known for his experimentation with sled related equipment - his failures have saved other sledders from the waste of considerable money and man hours. The ones that have worked have been inspirational. He has probably logged more miles on a snowmobile than many have on cars. The accolades roll on.......

Obviously it was not his group. Regardless,  when a group of sleds stops on the trail and takes up all but a small sliver of it, especially when it is 16ft wide, they should be called on it. And that is what someone in the group who we came across had done, with the lead sled being an older Polaris with some bull horns mounted on the front bumper.

Sled junks horn is the audible type 

Gotcha. 

1 hour ago, sledjunk said:

Adam

Were you in the group that stopped in the logging section on C?  Too bad we didn't get to meet.  You were one of the few groups that we saw all day.  I am riding with irREVerent, Canuck, and Re_Leaf. 

We started in the Sault, rode to Halfway Haven, Dubreuilville, Hearst, and are now at Post 392.  Ride today to Gowganda, then Windy Lake, Elliot Lake and back to the Sault

Yea that was us, we're a 10 pack and 3 guys took a break on the logging road to cool down. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2017 at 8:07 AM, AdamGamble said:

Yea that was us, we're a 10 pack and 3 guys took a break on the logging road to cool down. 

The one and only SJ. I recall you guys trailside when we passed. That stretch of road-trail was brutal. Imagine doing it today! On this ' hot' Saturday. 

On 19/02/2017 at 0:34 AM, denny said:

Yeah there was 7 of us right when the road ended just for a break. Yeah today would have been bad for that road would be stoping ever 2 mins to cool down lol 

Hey Den whos riding your sled in your profile pic? lol Must be Gamble haha!

On 2017-02-21 at 11:28 PM, horshackk04 said:

Hey Den whos riding your sled in your profile pic? lol Must be Gamble haha!

Haha guy says doesn't do boondocking just the odd jump here and there lol

Archived