New member here Skidooboy introduced me to Dubreuilville

RT Performance

Hi everyone my name is Rob I live in west Michigan and have made serval trips to Dubreuilville .

I run a auto repair shop and have bought a couple sleds for my wife and I older yamaha's but there in great mechanical shape

IMG_6305[1].JPG

Welcome to the forum, Rob.  Lots of friendly people and good advice on here.

Welcome to the forum! !!

... and welcome to Canada !

Welcome to the Forum Rob!

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:32 AM, slomo said:

Judging by the colourful clothing in your avatar picture, you should get along with skidooboy (&partner) just fine! B)D'ville is a great place - enjoy!

Yes my wife has a very bright personality. We Met Eric(skidooboy) and Lynne from ride sportbike track days. Last season I decide to get ride of my plow truck freeing up some time for snowmobiles.

Dubreuilville is a great little town I have really enjoyed our trips to visit

Welcome to OC!

I just saw this, because my name was attached, I don't know who these people are. :):D  LOL! especially if they do something bad. LOL! J/K welcome to the forum Rob. Ski

13 hours ago, RT Performance said:

Yes my wife has a very bright personality. We Met Eric(skidooboy) and Lynne from ride sportbike track days. Last season I decide to get ride of my plow truck freeing up some time for snowmobiles.

Dubreuilville is a great little town I have really enjoyed our trips to visit

Being new here, you may have missed a previous media post from People Magazine .......EVEN WITH HIS HAND OVER HIS HEART REPEATING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE IN GRADE SCHOOL SKIDOOBOY REALIZED THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG....HE WASN'T LIKE THE OTHER KIDS..

trans national.jpg

(I know he just loves that picture)

thanks slomo, I needed to remember that... made my day! :D Ski

17 hours ago, slomo said:

Being new here, you may have missed a previous media post from People Magazine .......EVEN WITH HIS HAND OVER HIS HEART REPEATING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE IN GRADE SCHOOL SKIDOOBOY REALIZED THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG....HE WASN'T LIKE THE OTHER KIDS..

trans national.jpg

(I know he just loves that picture)

I literally am in tears laughing !!!!! Di thought I was having a stroke from laughing so loud

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 0:43 AM, RT Performance said:

Hi everyone my name is Rob I live in west Michigan and have made serval trips to Dubreuilville .

I run a auto repair shop and have bought a couple sleds for my wife and I older yamaha's but there in great mechanical shape

IMG_6305[1].JPG

Looks like you live on a groomed trail, wow

Pat, rob and his wife have been up on the sport bikes with us too. :D trying to get them into dual sporting so we have 4 seasons of fun in the Algoma, mooseback area. Ski

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, shawnj said:

Looks like you live on a groomed trail, wow

we are only a few feet away from the D, and F trails and can go 4 directions of the compass from dubreuilville. VERY GOOD AREA TO BASE OUT OF for day riding, or loops. Ski

20 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

we are only a few feet away from the D, and F trails and can go 4 directions of the compass from dubreuilville. VERY GOOD AREA TO BASE OUT OF for day riding, or loops. Ski

one day, one day I hope.  

Quite a drive from here tho

do the big loop on the sled, ride from home. :D we drive 8 hours 1 one on dry roads. Ski

Right now be easier to take the bike from here i think.   Although hitting snow along the way with a back tire that looks like it has hardly any tread might be a bit nerve racking.   Did that on my way to storage late fall.  Started snowing 15mins out.  Just kept my distance from other vehicle and kept saying to myself - No sudden moves, No sudden moves.  

A bit of a relief once inside.  

Ive been to Dub in the fall for a road trip one yr.  was a cool spot to see and learned about how at one time there wasnt a hwy into there.  It was quite a while ago now so dont remember a lot about it, but would definately like to revisit at any time of yr. 

Is anyone riding in cochrane at the end of the week?

Archived