Trail length

Nat

Hello my group and I are taking a trip this weekend from cochrane to kapuskasing and then to Hearst but I wanted to know how many kilometers were in the stretch between kapuskasing and cochrane. 

The ofsc website was a little difficult to manoeuvre and so this was my option to ask the wonderful community.

Check the mileage database link in my signature.

Oh & welcome to OC! :D

The distance on the ITG is 150 km's.

Welcome to the forum.

Cochrane to Kap is 100 miles. and Kap to Hearst is 90 miles or roughly 150 km. as the Torches mentioned above. Typically an easy day as the trails are very smooth and fast. Lots of nice side trails to fill the day.

11 hours ago, Nat said:

Hello my group and I are taking a trip this weekend from cochrane to kapuskasing and then to Hearst but I wanted to know how many kilometers were in the stretch between kapuskasing and cochrane. 

The ofsc website was a little difficult to manoeuvre and so this was my option to ask the wonderful community.

From what I remember about that ride, about 2 hrs from Cochrane to Kap easily. I think we had done from Cochrane to Hearst and back in about 6 hrs, including a lunch stop.

10 hours ago, Zertrider said:

From what I remember about that ride, about 2 hrs from Cochrane to Kap easily. I think we had done from Cochrane to Hearst and back in about 6 hrs, including a lunch stop.

That would mean one hour or less to get from Kap to Hearst. Average 90 MPH. Wow!

Hey, I said from what I remember.LOL. And that was at least 12-14yrs ago, when the guys I was riding with and myself were on ZRT800's, and we usually did just tape the throttle to the bar up there.

13 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

That would mean one hour or less to get from Kap to Hearst. Average 90 MPH. Wow!

10/4. I did hear of a couple of guys that did the trip a long time ago Cochrane/Hearst/ Cochrane in just under 9 hours including fuel and eating. That's haulin.

Or biggest trip was Thedford (between London and Sarnia) to Kapuskasing. We were in Kap. just after lunch on the 4th day. Just short of 1000miles.  

An uncle had a cabin in Moonbeam, and we did a few runs back and forth up there at nearly wide open paces. Missed a lot of scenery when you are just trying to count miles. Can't ride at those paces nowadays. Well, "Might" be able to, just don't want to.

Archived