rap tour

remi

Hello to everyone .. hope the winter has been good to all..... looking to do the rap tour feb 8,9,10,11.....firstday will be from coe hill to deep river.....2nd day deep river to trout creek...3rd day trout creek to ox narrows....then oxnarrows back to coe hill.... anyone no excate kms of the last 2 days... i wondering if i  should... push from deep river to kearney.... then from kearney to halaburton or even back to cottage in coe hill...i ve done the tour before but it was years ago with a grp and i was much younger...thxs for any advice!....happy trails

I gone from Parry Sound to Paudash Lake in less than 1/2 a day. Leave at 9ish and on Paudash by 1 having a beer. This is done by taking the lakes when staked. Lake of Bays, Kawagama, Kennisis, Redsone and trail 10. 

So if you leave Ox Narrows and the Lakes are staked it's an easy day. Great option when the trails are rough.

It ll be me and the girlfriend.. got her a sr viper this year..she loves it and handles it well... .... i no the trails from coe hill bancroft area up to  mattawa ...we we re in stoncliff for 4 days 2 weeks ago... just not sure about the west or south west ends of the park.... would it be better if we stayed at cedar gabels lodge or dinner bell...then rode from there to ox narrows... what would that be for km... thanks for any adive guys as i m a newby to this fourm.

For what it's worth, we're starting RAP on Monday. 

Paudash to Pembroke, Pembroke to North Bay, North Bay to Kearney, then Kearney back to Paudash.

But....we're doing alot of side trails.  300km days.

IMO, there's tons of great trails to ride rather than sticking to the "official" RAP route.

Archived