Lunch and Gas in Hornepayne

Big Pussy

Last time I was in Hornepayne, there was a resturant up a stairs on top of a house across the highway from an Esso gas station.  Is the gas station still there and is the resturant open, or do I have to go down to Uncles ?

BP

Kayla's closed a year or so after it opened :-(

uncles is open, (your results may vary), hospital serves lunch, with salad bar from 11ish, to 1 ish, just off from trail. cindy's this and that, is a convenience store with a small grille area for chip stand type food that is pretty good, albeit off the main trail and downtown (read, road riding). ski

Ditto on Cindy's.  Nice roadside trail thru town almost right to their door.  Good eats, good prices, also a knick-knack store, so if you need usb charger etc.  all kinds of stuff in there.

Trail to Cindy's is right across road from end of D108A to Dub, runs 1 block behind old "mall" then it is just across LCBO parking lot to Cindy's.  Streets in town are all snow packed for the most part.  If you want Cindy's just follow the Knife and Fork signs.  Esso still where it has always been.  Uncles did add gas pumps this year but see above to skidoo's comment where your results may vary . . . . . . 

On Thursday, February 02, 2017 at 7:46 AM, matt17 said:

Trail to Cindy's is right across road from end of D108A to Dub, runs 1 block behind old "mall" then it is just across LCBO parking lot to Cindy's.  Streets in town are all snow packed for the most part.  If you want Cindy's just follow the Knife and Fork signs.  Esso still where it has always been.  Uncles did add gas pumps this year but see above to skidoo's comment where your results may vary . . . . . . 

Hey Matt. Could you tell me if the  Esso will be open on the family day Monday??.

On 2017-02-03 at 8:00 PM, IQ TURBO said:

Hey Matt. Could you tell me if the  Esso will be open on the family day Monday??.

Just saw this now.  I would assume so, they are normally open all holidays (including Christmas, Boxing Day ect.). May be slightly reduced hours but they would be open during the mid-day which I am guessing is when you are passing through.  

Archived