North Bay

Akronsnow

Just curious how it is looking around NB for the weekend ? Coming up Thursday afternoon and hoping they will be able to start grooming again by then. Just for 2 1/2 days with some friends and my wife ( her first time in 5 years ) Want to try to hit the best trails possible for her ( I actually do want her to like it and join me again ) Any updates and suggestions would be greatly appreciated !! 

IF NBis anything like sudbury there is enough snow to ride but not groom.

I just came back from Sudbury rode down to Sturgeon Falls. 

Not much snow and lots of water and slush. Was going to ride today but they closed all the trails in Sudbury. 

Hopefully it will get colder and they will start to groom. 

Shawn

I was out today inspecting trails so we could reopen them !!

East of North Bay is doing fine. Some fresh snow and more coming. Mattawa has been out grooming. 

Just had a look at the groomer tracker and all 3 have been out since yesterday. 2 are currently out as I type this. I'd say you will be fine this weekend. There's still enough snow, just needed to be groomed and with the slightly cooler temps the lakes should be tight again.

1 hour ago, iangj said:

East of North Bay is doing fine. Some fresh snow and more coming. Mattawa has been out grooming. 

trails ok from say bonfield to pettawa, or do you need to start farther east? Trying to figure out where to ride next week, thanks.

Archived