Mont Laurier quebec

DOM

I can't speak for the Mont Laurier area but we stayed in St Zenon last year at Auberge Le Cabanon and it has what your looking for and lots of areas to day loop ride from.

2 hours ago, Greggie said:

We slept last weekend at the Quality Inn. $117 a night tax included. No hot tub. For food we went to Boston Pizza, that's a walk from about 200 meter...

X2

Pool, but no hot tub. Lots of parking. Was there last week Mon/Tue.

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

I can't speak for the Mont Laurier area but we stayed in St Zenon last year at Auberge Le Cabanon and it has what your looking for and lots of areas to day loop ride from.

We're here now and it's AWESOME

19 minutes ago, extreme600 said:

We're here now and it's AWESOME

You mean Saint Zenon? I'm heading there on the 31st.

You want hotel in town or one of the lodges N of ML. Lodges are all about another hour extra drive time in truck.

Hotels have Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Western and I believe a new Super 8 opened now across from the Quality Inn.

Last winter we stayed at the Comfort Inn, been about 4 years since stayed at the Quality Inn.

Really liked the Comfort Inn, trail is just 200 feet down the side walk, once your at trail you can go either N or S which gives you more options and better access from loops in both directions..LaGage Resturant right on site is excellent, sports bar, great food and lots of Craft Beers on draft.

Indoor hot tub, you have to book your time to use it, no charge.

Gas station across the road, and big grocery store right next door. Haven't stayed at the Best Western, does look good on the web site.

For Lodges there is Village Windigo, Rabaska, Club Fortbrune, Meekos and couple others.

Google "Woodrunner Trail". Will give your lots more info on the area and lodging options.

Are you familiar with the FCMQ interactive map. VIAEXPLORA 

1 hour ago, RoweBoat said:

You mean Saint Zenon? I'm heading there on the 31st.

Yes, that's where we are.

42 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

You want hotel in town or one of the lodges N of ML. Lodges are all about another hour extra drive time in truck.

Hotels have Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Western and I believe a new Super 8 opened now across from the Quality Inn.

Last winter we stayed at the Comfort Inn, been about 4 years since stayed at the Quality Inn.

Really liked the Comfort Inn, trail is just 200 feet down the side walk, once your at trail you can go either N or S which gives you more options and better access from loops in both directions..LaGage Resturant right on site is excellent, sports bar, great food and lots of Craft Beers on draft.

Indoor hot tub, you have to book your time to use it, no charge.

Gas station across the road, and big grocery store right next door. Haven't stayed at the Best Western, does look good on the web site.

For Lodges there is Village Windigo, Rabaska, Club Fortbrune, Meekos and couple others.

Google "Woodrunner Trail". Will give your lots more info on the area and lodging options.

Are you familiar with the FCMQ interactive map. VIAEXPLORA 

Which lodge do you like the best out of the three you mentioned? 

Carm,

Rabaska is the only one I have stayed at. We stayed there this summer for 5 days. Previous winters just stopped in there for lunch and fuel. Lodge and Resturant is very nice. The cottages are clean and tidy but not luxury by any means.

Driven through Village Windigo, looks 5 star, very fancy, if taking wife may be the one.

Havent been to Club Fortbrune. We just made the decision now to head up there this weekend. may call them about lodging.

22 hours ago, Carm said:

Which lodge do you like the best out of the three you mentioned? 

We stayed a couple of nights at Mekoos last winter and it is a really nice lodge, outdoor hot tub, restaurant and gas on site. IMO you cant go wrong there.

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

We stayed a couple of nights at Mekoos last winter and it is a really nice lodge, outdoor hot tub, restaurant and gas on site. IMO you cant go wrong there.

Looks like a nice place Nunz!

Archived