Just another newbie saying hey

Bearman

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, and those in between. My wife and I both ride arctic cat 8000s and live in Muskoka. We are in our mid 40's and always looking for other couples to ride with. We are doing the rap tour in a couple weeks so I better go do some reading.  Cheers

Welcome to OC! Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! RAP tour is awesome. Just put RAP in the search bar at the top of the page and you will find all the information you will need for your trip. Have fun!

Welcome to the forum, have fun on the RAP tour.

16 hours ago, Bearman said:

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, and those in between. My wife and I both ride arctic cat 8000s and live in Muskoka. We are in our mid 40's and always looking for other couples to ride with. We are doing the rap tour in a couple weeks so I better go do some reading.  Cheers

Hi Bearman

I live in Muskoka and do a lot of riding in the area. If you want to meet up one night after work for a ride, let me know. I live in Huntsville but have met a few friends in Port Sydney to go for a ride. I ride with my friends, usually no ladies come with us, but your wife would be more than welcome to join in.

Mike

Hi Bearman. Welcome to the forum. Good to see yet another husband and wife team riding together instead of just the guys. It really is evolving to a family sport. Have a great time on the RAP. Keeping my fingers crossed the weather cooperates for you.... and all the rest of us.

Hey BM, a newbie myself but welcome just the same. My fiancée and I are planning on doing a partial Rap tour Feb 1-3 , probably Bancroft to Pembroke, so if that's when it works out for you let me know.

Take care 

Welcome to forum, I ride at Parry Sound from my cottage will meet you one day for sure. Cheers

We were hoping to leave from the house, the d trail is just down the road. We are supposed to leave here{Bracebridge} on the 1st,  Barry's Bay or Pembrooke for the first night.

• 2 weeks later...

Live in Port Sydney we ride lots  wife and I love sledding also in 40s would love to hook up at some time  also doing the rap in a call weeks but guys trip  wife says way to far  lol  msg sometime if u want to hook up  we live just up from ultramar,

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-01-18 at 7:31 PM, Bearman said:

Hey Bearman, my wife and i ride out of parry sound area, we usually head out for an overnight trip during the week every week. (work weekends)   let me know if this is something that you are available to do during the week and we can plan a ride.

Welcome to the forum, we are in Gravenhurst and my wife and I ride every chance we get, Shoot me a message if you ever want to meet up for a ride.

Nunz

Welcome to the forum.

My wife and i are newbs living in Pefferlaw, Ont. Just started to venture to the trails out wide. let us know your experience of the RAP tour as we want to do it sometime in February.

To anyone/couples hoping to do this in February our RAP dates are flexible and would love to join a team. We can stage out of lake of bays area (buddies cottage), again flexible.

If any one is interested we are leaving our house in Bracebridge on the 15th of Feb riding to Barry's Bay where we have a room for 2 nights. Doing a loop around Pembroke and back to the room, ride home on Friday hopefully beating the weekend riff raff. Where we are staying still have a couple rooms left for those two nights.

Archived