Lost Garmin Edge 810 near McKecks Haliburton

GeneRenX

Hoping someone comes across a lost Garmin.  I use my Garmin edge 810 for cycling and snowmobiling.  Had it last for lunch at a restaurant in Haliburton.  May have dropped it in the snowmobile gathering area by head lake park.  Be neat to get it back but thinking it is a far stretch.  Thanks in advance.  

Trails from Bobcaygeon to Haliburton yesterday were great.  A couple small ice patches but other than that the groomers have done a great job

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully someone finds it. I put the word out locally for you.

Livin'

Sorry to hear you lost your Edge 810. Hopefully someone will find it and get it back to you.

I'm also a cyclist who uses my Garmin Edge 800 on my sled with the Ontario trail maps installed.

Using this device on our snowmobile is a big advantage over many other types of GPS in that we can use Garmin Express and Garmin Connect to record our rides and collect a vast quantity of data that at least I find very interesting and valuable.

The only piece of data that I think might be a little obscure is the "total calories" per ride.

Anyone who has a Garmin Edge Cycling GPS and is not using it for their winter sledding activities is missing out on another very good application.

Good luck getting it back!!! 

Archived