Princess Auto lift sale

Sledguy74

For those interested princess auto has their sled lift on sale for $190. ($80 off)

Jan 10 to Jan 22

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 5:40 PM, Sledguy74 said:

For those interested princess auto has their sled lift on sale for $190. ($80 off)

Jan 10 to Jan 22

Thanks for the info.  BTW, I agree with your signature.

1 hour ago, mgooding said:

Thanks for the info.  BTW, I agree with your signature.

Thx

Those CADU reactors are amazing. My best friends dad was head of engineering for AECL designing them. I remember him telling me the biggest challenge the operators would face is keeping them from shutting themselves down. There were so many system checks built in with backup checks to the backup checks that even slight variances from NORMAL would start a shutdown procedure for safety sake. The operators had a very small window of time to correct that variance before the shut down kicked in.

I remember when Pickering was being built. The people in the area don't glow in the dark, the fish in Lake Ontario don't have three eyes or any of the other doom and gloom predictions some people were making.

16 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

But what do we do with the spent fuel cells......hmmmmm?

Maybe just let our kids worry about that one......

You mean all those spent fuel cells from 40+ years of operation that can be fit inside a small room?  I'd rather tell our kids that theres these radioactive rods that we dont really know what to do with, but are containable.  Instead of saying there are these greenhouse gases that are impossible to contain and have been raising the earth's temperature by a lot over the years.

the used fuel bundles are stored safely on site.

Technically they can be reused after an extended period of time.

Archived