Polaris Mirrors?? Or Aftermarket??

gobills

Does anyone on here have mirrors on their Polaris sled??  Im looking at the polaris mirrors for the Axys chassis but just would like to hear someone elses opinion.   Its for Quebec so i do understand we only need the left side.  I have just used the sticky mirrors and put them on the sleds before on the left side.  Thanks

I have a 2016 Indy 800 SP. I have installed Polaris Pro Ride mirrors, which fit the chassis perfectly. I think they fit the AXYS, but not totally certain.These are the best fitting, most vibration-free mirrors I have ever seen. I don't think there is anything after market that would approach the quality of fit of these mirrors, especially the way they fit the ridge and notch of the hood line. They are pricey however, and only sold as a pair.

http://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-ca/shop/accessories/handlebars-accessories/

Mirrors should be required in Ontario as well. Too many people have no idea or any way of knowing who or what is behind them while they ride down the middle of the trail.

I agree they should just come on every sled.  They are pricy to put on after the fact.  Then if you upgrade your sled to a newer same model and you want to keep the mirrors you leave small holes in the sled.

33 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Mirrors should be required in Ontario as well. Too many people have no idea or any way of knowing who or what is behind them while they ride down the middle of the trail.

... nor do they seem to care.

45 minutes ago, Cuyuna said:

... nor do they seem to care.

even some with mirrors think they own the middle

Should have put them on mine right away. .... I'll get them eventually 

13 hours ago, gobills said:

Does anyone on here have mirrors on their Polaris sled??  Im looking at the polaris mirrors for the Axys chassis but just would like to hear someone elses opinion.   Its for Quebec so i do understand we only need the left side.  I have just used the sticky mirrors and put them on the sleds before on the left side.  Thanks

Go with the Axys mirrors, they fold away and are much better than the older style mirrors.

20 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Go with the Axys mirrors, they fold away and are much better than the older style mirrors.

Thanks I phoned today and I'm going with polaris mirrors.

Polaris mirrors here on an Axys. Along with Polaris handguards. Separately they're great. As a pair not so much. Handguards render the mirrors useless. :blink:

Hand mirrors in our group

Archived