Riding this Thursday and Friday January 5 & 6th

Nunz

If anyone wants to meet up I would like to ride the Kearney area Thursday am as I need to drop off something at Rickward's in the am and spend the day going over to Edgewater for lunch then back towards the Sequin.

Friday I am pretty open to meeting anywhere within an 1.5 hours of Gravenhurst, lots of snow in the forecast and the riding should be good. Post here if anyone wants to meet up.

Nunz

Hows the trails if i launched out of lower lot in gravenhurst?

20 minutes ago, infernobuster said:

Hows the trails if i launched out of lower lot in gravenhurst?

Not gonna happen buddy. nothing is open and wont be for a while.

Nunz, see you there st 9am

44 minutes ago, denny said:

Nunz you got the sled fixed already 

Nope, taking Karens out the next couple of days.

Poor Karen.  You are one HELL OF A LUCKY guy that she's your wife.  I would NEVER let you use my sled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JK that's awesome buddy.

10 more days and we will finally be able to hit some trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait

Have fun

1 hour ago, denny said:

That sucks way to steal the wife's fun if I was her I would make you sit at home an watch her ride lol 

Lol.. she's working the next couple of days so I get to play.. 

1 hour ago, extreme600 said:

Poor Karen.  You are one HELL OF A LUCKY guy that she's your wife.  I would NEVER let you use my sled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JK that's awesome buddy.

10 more days and we will finally be able to hit some trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait

Have fun

Counting the days till we can go out for a ride and watch Terry chase my snowflap again.. lol

21 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

if you break it just go and buy a very comfy couch 

If I break hers I'll have a comfy bed to sleep in the garage lol, or the boat in your storage building lol

14 minutes ago, Nunz said:

If I break hers I'll have a comfy bed to sleep in the garage lol, or the boat in your storage building lol

choose the bed in the garage the boat storage is cold as hell 

20 minutes ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

I'd sleep in his garage.  It's better than some homes I've lived in !

That garage would be like an apartment building for you wouldn't it??

59 minutes ago, extreme600 said:

That garage would be like an apartment building for you wouldn't it??

Damn Tootin'  !    Room for all the family and extended family.  And a whole downstairs for the flock !!!

I had a past part time employee that actually was sleeping. He came in weekends only. I got complaints from the other weekend people about it. I went in on a Saturday and there he was, feet on the desk sound asleep. I let him sleep for another 30 minutes. He already had 90 minutes before I got there. 

When I told him he was done he threw a chair across the room. Later that week I had his mother who worked for the company bitching to HR that it was unfair.

Maybe the guy was management material.

Manager of the nap room maybe

Met with Pota this morning at Rickward's Polaris and headed up to edgewater, trails were mint, fresh powder and recently groomed, did a loop back to Kearney then down the Sequin, west of Sprucedale thevtrail got pretty rough so we turned around, stopped in at the Legion and had a yummy lunch, new people and new menu!! Did I say yummy? Stopped in at Rickward's and took a new Assault out for a demo ride and met up with Muskoka Cat guy and his two sons and rode back to end the day. My engine is completely pooched, looks like I am getting a brand new engine under full warranty and should be back on it by next weekend. 

17 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Met with Pota this morning at Rickward's Polaris and headed up to edgewater, trails were mint, fresh powder and recently groomed, did a loop back to Kearney then down the Sequin, west of Sprucedale thevtrail got pretty rough so we turned around, stopped in at the Legion and had a yummy lunch, new people and new menu!! Did I say yummy? Stopped in at Rickward's and took a new Assault out for a demo ride and met up with Muskoka Cat guy and his two sons and rode back to end the day. My engine is completely pooched, looks like I am getting a brand new engine under full warranty and should be back on it by next weekend. 

Oh boy....   what exactly happened???  We're you running ves??  

Archived