Parry sound

denny

20 minutes ago, reevester said:

Did you catch the video of him slamming into his buddies parked sled and doing a cart wheel over the hood? 

Where is this video???  You tube??  Or did it get deleted?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, gobills said:

Where is this video???  You tube??  Or did it get deleted?

Facebook poser sledder groups. Was up for a bit here then it was edited. 

On 2017-01-07 at 11:20 AM, reevester said:

Are you serious? I just watch a video of you smashing into a parked sled. 

Yup, I'm one of those guys problems seem to always follow me lol. Not throwing any punches here,crap happens boys, all that can be done is try to be as prepared as possible. 

16 minutes ago, AdamGamble said:

Yup, I'm one of those guys problems seem to always follow me lol. Not throwing any punches here,crap happens boys, all that can be done is try to be as prepared as possible. 

Adam all that we ask is that if you cannot help at least do no harm . Innuendos and accustaions against those working for less than free do harm. Please be safe and have a great winter. 

15 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

Adam all that we ask is that if you cannot help at least do no harm . Innuendos and accustaions against those working for less than free do harm. Please be safe and have a great winter. 

You too bill, hope you guys have better luck. I seen it looked you you got something back up and running, you guys do the best you can thanks. Volunteers are the foundation of this sport and guys who don't help out can't say anything negative and I support that. I'm the guy when ppl around are bitching about this or that always takes the side of the club and volunteers.  Love this sport only want to see people succeed. But everyone should really see me smacking into my buddies sled. Good times, if you can't laugh at yourself it must be a hard life. 

31 minutes ago, AdamGamble said:

I was just being an a-ho. Crap does happen. I've been over the bars too lol. Hopefully it was minimal damage too both sleds. Good form. :cheers:

2 hours ago, AdamGamble said:

Btw... nice new warm up hut. 

The Plumbing shop Rosseau funded that and built it. Jason and Jen Henry . Jason is our equipment co-ordinator and a groomer operator. It was his pet project this year . 

201 is open :rolleyes:

Thank you guys for your effort. 

I wish to have a ride today but seems stuck on roof to remove a snow :-(

I love  winter but that part killing  me

20170107_165531.jpg

I'm  in Carling also.  Fortunately I'm out on the bay and the winds keep the roof reasonably clear. 

The news from our groomers is positive.  Most trails have been packed and groomed.  The major exception is the 401 along Hwy 69 where swamps are still wet.  We're letting the trails set up now and as long as the warm spell Tuesday is not too bad,  you can expect to see some trails opening for the weekend. 

We've groomed from Nobel into Parry Sound,  although the only trail north out of Nobel involves running Portage Lake.  Will be hoping to have reroute next season.  C trail is a little thin but coming along. 

Lakes are still not safe. 

I see 201 open all the way right across little whitefish lake :rolleyes:, now I can make my 6 years old daughter favorite 30km snowmobile loop:) and but some ice-cream for her on Petro Canada gas station.  ;-)

44 minutes ago, andreyboater said:

I see 201 open all the way right across little whitefish lake :rolleyes:, now I can make my 6 years old daughter favorite 30km snowmobile loop:) and but some ice-cream for her on Petro Canada gas station.  ;-)

Great news... I like that trail when I venture north to the Parry Sound area. Taking your daughter for ice cream I'm sure will be smiles all around.

DP

Some landlord issue?

seguin.png

Can't wait to get up to PS for a ride! Thanks for the beautiful trails guys! 

On January 9, 2017 at 7:12 AM, SlowTouringGuy said:

Ouch !   I'd give him a 7.5 on the dismount.   :-)

Ya 7.5 for the dismount, -5 for the guy parking at the top of hill in the way...

17 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

So the 402 north of Nobel is dead for this year? I heard rumors that it may still be a go and the club was working on a solution.

Probably have an update after club meeting tonight.

Doesn't look good however, hope I am wrong.

16 hours ago, andreyboater said:

Some landlord issue?

seguin.png

"Landowner" has denied access.

On 1/10/2017 at 3:21 PM, RAMSOMAIR said:

So the 402 north of Nobel is dead for this year? I heard rumors that it may still be a go and the club was working on a solution.

Gone for good unfortunately. Looking at alternatives for the future, but to late for this season.

Seguin closing up due to rain or too much snow?

I see on ITG trail 201 open limited and it goes across little whitefish lake, does it mean it safe cross this lake on trail or better to wait until become green for safety.   Thank's

Archived