Your thoughts please

Bigdaddy63250

Welcome to the forum.

Yes   Welcome...from Kearney..great sledding!  Hey always wondered.Is it pronounced Karny or Keerny?

3 hours ago, Bigdaddy63250 said:

Hello all

I have a 2016 switchback.  I have seen the dash bags for sale at polaris site.  Just looking for input or thoughts if these are worth the buy?  Or does anyone have one for sale??

Welcome to the forum I have an extra one we got with my wife's sled I could sell u. Pm me.. and they do work well.

11 hours ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Yes   Welcome...from Kearney..great sledding!  Hey always wondered.Is it pronounced Karny or Keerny?

I pronounce Kearny.   Lol    but have heard it many different ways.  The locals pronounce it as karny.    

I belong to other sites simular to this sledding site and I will be 100% honest...they are nothing like you guys.  I read all the forums and this is like one big family.  I'm so very glad a gentleman from Toronto sent me the link to check this out.   Very very informative and bunch of friendly people on here.   And I hope to meet up for rides for sure this winter.  

Correct pronunciation is Karny. Same for the other Kearney's of the world.

This forum is moderated and we all try to get along.  It is the civility and friendliness on here that got me involved.  I don't need or want the backbiting or sarcasm so prevalent on the other forums.  Had enough of that at work.

Hope you enjoy your time here and hope to meet on the trails.

9 hours ago, sledjunk said:

This forum is moderated and we all try to get along.  It is the civility and friendliness on here that got me involved.  I don't need or want the backbiting or sarcasm so prevalent on the other forums.  Had enough of that at work. And you were self-employed!

Hope you enjoy your time here and hope to meet on the trails.

Archived