broke down

white dragon

after trying to get son's 1987 340 jag going (tuned up by plumber) it wouldn't stay running.... was taking his girlfriend for ride...so...booze talking,i let him take the pro-s.gave the talk,no wheelies,no power turns,no jumps & no trees...the whole don't want to land up in wheelchair story.loved that sled more than him...u know...best senerio is I walk in 300 meters to dig out...o god just seen him ripping across field

went buy again at light speed,girl holdin on so tight looked like 1 person,ran out,they put me on "pay no mind list"....outside I can here him doing holeshots...what a arsehole...wonder where he got that from

sled is back...& kids too...both smiling...20 mins of my life i'll never get back

Happy all turned out well and they are back safe (Hide the Keys) LOL

Merry Christmas

Greg

Glad all is well!  Had me worried with memories of a previous topic "Dragon Down" :-)

1 hour ago, white dragon said:

after trying to get son's 1987 340 jag going (tuned up by plumber) it wouldn't stay running.... was taking his girlfriend for ride...so...booze talking,i let him take the pro-s.gave the talk,no wheelies,no power turns,no jumps & no trees...the whole don't want to land up in wheelchair story.loved that sled more than him...u know...best senerio is I walk in 300 meters to dig out...o god just seen him ripping across field

went buy again at light speed,girl holdin on so tight looked like 1 person,ran out,they put me on "pay no mind list"....outside I can here him doing holeshots...what a arsehole...wonder where he got that from

sled is back...& kids too...both smiling...20 mins of my life i'll never get back

Glad all worked out ok.  Stressful!

I trust my daugthers with my sleds but not sure about their boyfriends.

Awesome!

It's all fun until somebody loses an eye. You realize you'll need to hide the key from now on.

Glad the "Rite of Passage" went well, "DAD" :)

lmao, next time you'll shut up when you're all gooned up like that .... stupid booze .... lol !!!

Insert image of WhiteDragons' remaining hair turning another shade of gray .... lmao !!!

LMAO!!

On 2016-12-24 at 6:28 PM, IQ TURBO said:

Should a bought a DOO..:rotflmao:

Would have made the subject matter so much more relevant :poke2:

On 2016-12-24 at 2:29 PM, white dragon said:

That booze will get you every time.  LOL

Sure sounds like he takes after his DAD for sure.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas nut bar!!

Archived