Merry Christmas to me?

Jakóbi

Hey Everyone!!

I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Greg Jakóbi from Mississauga however my cottage where I'll be doing all my riding is located in Norland. 

Just purchased my first sled 2003 Polaris Classic 700 "in love"

if you're near or around please drop me a msg - I'd love to explore with anyone willing. 

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Greg

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas to you as well

Welcome to the forum . 

Be sure to check in often as this is the most up to date site for your sledding needs . 

Be sure to post lots of pics of your adventures 

Welcome to the Forum Greg. You bought one awesome sled. Those 700's are really quick and reliable. Hope you have a great sledding winter!

Hey Greg ....welcome to the forum .

Hi Greg!! Welcome to the best forum!! Great group on here and lots of good people!! Nice sled and hope to see you on the trails..

Cheers!!

Nunz

We had a similar chasis. Same colour. Great sled! Even bought a Polaris caboose to tow the yoots. Team Polaris, I guess. Then saw the light (or needed to start weightlifting) , lol.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum. Some great people with great advice, particularly their local trail conditions based on first hand experience. Happy trails to you and merry Christmas 

Nice sled. I had the exact one i bought new.  Loved the M10 suspension, nothing Ive riden since is even compareable.  Only thing i ever had to do really was cleaning the gummed up sticky valves and change the bellows a couple times.  You'll like the ride Im sure! 

It starts with just one and goes from there.

Archived