Heart of Ontario is PACKING TRAILS

snocrazy

Exciting news folks!! We have started packing the trails!!
The groomer and Skandic were out today packing the rail line setting a solid base. There are many wet areas off the rail line we need to let freeze before we can run the grooming equipment through. Hopefully the cold weather will drive the frost into the ground creating a great base for the season.

We kindly ask to keep the sleds parked and wait for the base to set up and more snow to arrive. It would be terrible to have permission revoked by landowners before the season even begins. Please respect our landowners and hang tight until we can make the trail network safe for everyone.

It won't be long now!! Bring on the SNOW & COLD!!!

IMG_8512.JPG

IMG_8513.JPG

IMG_8514.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8516.JPG

IMG_8517.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

20 minutes ago, snocrazy said:

Exciting news folks!! We have started packing the trails!!
The groomer and Skandic were out today packing the rail line setting a solid base. There are many wet areas off the rail line we need to let freeze before we can run the grooming equipment through. Hopefully the cold weather will drive the frost into the ground creating a great base for the season.

We kindly ask to keep the sleds parked and wait for the base to set up and more snow to arrive. It would be terrible to have permission revoked by landowners before the season even begins. Please respect our landowners and hang tight until we can make the trail network safe for everyone.

It won't be long now!! Bring on the SNOW & COLD!!!

IMG_8512.JPG

IMG_8513.JPG

IMG_8514.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8516.JPG

IMG_8517.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

As much as we appreciate what you are doing and your hard work, I really believe you shouldn't tell anybody anything (especially on social media) until you are ready to open the trails. This notice will breed AZZHATS  IMHO.

13 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Looking good guys..

Thanks IQ. Everyone please keep doing the snow dance!

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

As much as we appreciate what you are doing and your hard work, I really believe you shouldn't tell anybody anything (especially on social media) until you are ready to open the trails. This notice will breed AZZHATS  IMHO.

I believe our permit buyers deserve to know we are doing what we can to prepare the trails. Whether I post this or not, there will be guys running the trails.  

Snocrazy, I beat you to it :-)

I posted in the Heart of Ontario forum.  Great news.

1 hour ago, snocrazy said:

Thanks IQ. Everyone please keep doing the snow dance!

I am doing it right now, naked it front of your house. Not sure sure if the lady next door is on the phone swiping right or calling the police. 

1 hour ago, ontariof7 said:

I am doing it right now, naked it front of your house. Not sure sure if the lady next door is on the phone swiping right or calling the police. 

what were you reading before you did your snow dance

I will be one of the ones running trails before they are open for sure.

I happen to be one of the people that decide when the trails are open.

Great news! Looking forward to riding some trails close to home this year!

Archived