OFSC interactive map DOESNT WORK !!! for me

Pstn head

I've tried chrome I've tried safari, I don't know what to do, do I need a Windows or Android running computer, really it's been like this since day one (for me) the only thing I'd like to be able to do is plan a trip or maybe check what's open or closed. Do I need to start calling 1-800-Ontario trail conditions like the old days? God forbid I add a couple of POI's like gas or parking, forget that !!! 

Sorry about the rant, but HOLY !!! 

Christmas sales are are coming up maybe I'll find a deal on a lap top or something, can anybody suggest a computer or type of whatever will run this thing I greatly appreciate any ideas. 

24 minutes ago, Pstn head said:

I've tried chrome I've tried safari, I don't know what to do, do I need a Windows or Android running computer, really it's been like this since day one (for me) the only thing I'd like to be able to do is plan a trip or maybe check what's open or closed. Do I need to start calling 1-800-Ontario trail conditions like the old days? God forbid I add a couple of POI's like gas or parking, forget that !!! 

Sorry about the rant, but HOLY !!! 

Christmas sales are are coming up maybe I'll find a deal on a lap top or something, can anybody suggest a computer or type of whatever will run this thing I greatly appreciate any ideas. 

Works for me with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11 although tonight, District 5 trails aren't showing up on it.

It's been "funky" for a couple of weeks.  

It's been working just fine for me. I've been looking at routes for weeks. I am running Windows 7 Pro and Internet explorer 11. What are you using? I am guessing a Mac or similar apple products since you asked if you need a Windows or android device and said you tried Safari. iPad?

i just tried my iPad and it sort of works. I could see the map add to my route but it was a pain to use. Zooming in particular and I lost the image once. I got into it with just plain Google 

I just checked the ITG & I see the yellow up @ Marathon. I'm running Chrome & Windows 7.

Working fine for me, using Safari and a Mac.

Check your browser's security settings. They may be set to high. It may be blocking the lawyer popup page.

OK I'll try google, I am using apple products, if this still doesn't work off to staples I go for a Windows Microsoft something or another I guess. Obviously I'm not Teck savey. I'll even try googling some suggestions before running out to Staples.

Thanks for all the help

Are you using an old operating system or older mac?

Works fine for me - Windows 10 and Chrome

Archived