New guy in town

ChevyZ71Guy

Welcome, Chevy.

Welcome to the forum and back to the sport!

Welcome to the forum and back to the sport. Great group on here..

9 hours ago, ChevyZ71Guy said:

Hi guys, 

This site was recommended to me by a member on another forum I belong to. I've been out of snowmobiling for a few years now and looking to get back into it again this year. 

Glad you found your way over here. ;-)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! In the past my primary riding area was Parry Sound and over to Huntsville. I would like to explore (weather allowing) some trials out in the Simcoe area, as it wouldn't take me too long to find my way out that way. 

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have new people with new perspectives

4 hours ago, ChevyZ71Guy said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! In the past my primary riding area was Parry Sound and over to Huntsville. I would like to explore (weather allowing) some trials out in the Simcoe area, as it wouldn't take me too long to find my way out that way. 

Welcome to the forum. I've never ridden in the Simcoe area but have always been told that when they have snow the trails that way are great. The Southern Sno Riders are a great club and have a real good website   www.southernsnoriders.com/

Welcome aboard. Get up to date info and select optimal routes. Visit the site for info, stick around because of the people. 

Archived