New groomers

catinental couch

Quebec ski resort?

We don't need them down here....keep them in the north

Boy, that was fast! The BOG meeting to decide all this was only last Saturday. I don't know where those two were headed but, I do know where a Piston Bully is going!!

Livin'

WooHoo!!! Best news I've heard in a long time.

There is way more to the new groomers than meets the eye.

I know the details but will not post them here.

I seen a set of two of these groomers going east on 401 towards Toronto 1.5 months ago. Not sure where they were going, but they had blue drags as well. 

4 hours ago, soupkids said:

There is way more to the new groomers than meets the eye.

I know the details but will not post them here.

Vee have vays. 

2 cold seasons, 1 warm behind us. Hopefully we're  in good shape.

Those that are in a club will know the details of the new groomers.

I saw 2 silver ones with blue drags heading east bound Hwy 17. East of Mattawa. Probably going to Quebec.

There has to be at least a dozen huskys sitting at the shop still.

• 3 weeks later...

Last Monday going up to Carling I saw what appeared to be a 9 or 10 foot wide mogul master heading south angled up on a low boy trailer. On Thursday on the way back to Orillia I saw 2 seven or 8 foot used Mogulmaster drags heading north on a drop deck without tractors. Lots of equipment being moved around. Not cheap.

28 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

Last Monday going up to Carling I saw what appeared to be a 9 or 10 foot wide mogul master heading south angled up on a low boy trailer. On Thursday on the way back to Orillia I saw 2 seven or 8 foot used Mogulmaster drags heading north on a drop deck without tractors. Lots of equipment being moved around. Not cheap.

The new groomer coming to D10 is going to Carling. Your club has become very strong. It would seem that the issues at hand have brought about a strengthening of the club. Carling always was one of the flagship clubs and I have every confidence that it will be again.

Archived