Lep

Trail Status

New dundee trails are open. Wrong again VR RULES disease..:rotflmao:. Open BEFORE new hamburg.  Stop spreading false info...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did almost 2 hours this afternoon. Trails are decent with some corn fields exposed occasionally. Probably go out again tomorrow. 

48 minutes ago, traNsplantEdneWFie said:

I did almost 2 hours this afternoon. Trails are decent with some corn fields exposed occasionally. Probably go out again tomorrow. 

Weekend traffic will kill base quick. Hopefully snow comes on Friday: Baden still has closed signs up, with lots of tracks going right past them. 

30 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Weekend traffic will kill base quick. Hopefully snow comes on Friday: Baden still has closed signs up, with lots of tracks going right past them. 

Shouldn't we be positive about the fact that they are opening rather than continuing on the negative path we are so used to seeing from you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Shouldn't we be positive about the fact that they are opening rather than continuing on the negative path we are so used to seeing from you?

:smil9:

15 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Not allot of base though and everyone is going to flock there come Friday afternoon, just a reality.  Also people are going to ride thru Baden and new Hamburg and up to st Clements and or over to Stratford too. St clements going to open before weekend? 

11 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

15cm of gold forecast for Friday.  Bring it!

5 hours ago, traNsplantEdneWFie said:

15cm of gold forecast for Friday.  Bring it!

We need it bad. That should make whole system rideable and in decent shape, if weatherman delivers. 

Norwich to turkey point is green, so maybe everyone will go there this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Viperules700 said:

Norwich to turkey point is green, so maybe everyone will go there this weekend. 

Don’t bother. It’s my turn to finally ride this year lol 

Who rode near Simcoe on green trails today? I had to work and freezing rain tomorrow. Bs. I may have to call in to work with a bad case of the Mondays this week. Suppose to be sunny out too. 

10 hours ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

Who rode near Simcoe on green trails today? I had to work and freezing rain tomorrow. Bs. I may have to call in to work with a bad case of the Mondays this week. Suppose to be sunny out too. 

A friend of mine rode from the north side of London to Turkey Point and back yesterday. He said the trails beat to snot by 10am and it was a mogulled out mesh the rest of the day.

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

A friend of mine rode from the north side of London to Turkey Point and back yesterday. He said the trails beat to snot by 10am and it was a mogulled out mesh the rest of the day.

I rode  300 kms down to turkey point and back yesterday and trails took a big hit ,base was not set up enough for all the traffic.They have a lot of snow that way for sure .With the weather coming next week get out and ride .

2 hours ago, wrightonalan said:

I rode  300 kms down to turkey point and back yesterday and trails took a big hit ,base was not set up enough for all the traffic.They have a lot of snow that way for sure .With the weather coming next week get out and ride .

Like that ever where pretty much. Crappy year. High traffic, low base.,hoping they can fix trails for a Tuesday, Wednesday ride. Warm weather might help. 

As much as I’d love to and debating on going out today, I’ll pass on an afternoon ride today out of Waterford. 

14 minutes ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

As much as I’d love to and debating on going out today, I’ll pass on an afternoon ride today out of Waterford. 

Tuesday might be good, if it gets groomed. I am going to try. 

15 minutes ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

i would go ,side trail around waterford and oakland wasnt too bad

2 hours ago, traNsplantEdneWFie said:

I've been going out almost daily but it's probably coming to an end. Fingers crossed. 

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

Lucky you. Looks to be thin out there as well. ???

Just did a tour in the truck on the way home from work.  Lots of sections are thin enough that dirts showing..New Dundee, New Hamburg area..

Edited by IQ TURBO

5 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Just did a tour in the truck on the way home from work.  Lots of sections are thin enough that dirts showing..New Dundee, New Hamburg area..

Just got in from a 300 km ride. Snow is good above Linwood over to milverton. Another day up there for sure. Exeter has a boat load of snow.  Very few bare spots around those area's. Start in Linwood and go north west. Trails are flat and fast and not much traffic on side ones, stay off the main ones. 

Trails that are less busy are mint, and fast and not many bare spots. 

Edited by Viperules700
  • Like 1

Hey vr do you think it will hold till Saturday. Where would you leave from .Was thinking Stratford to Exeter maybe.I guess it depends on how much rain we get .

Next weeks forecast sucks.. Wow alot of rain..

I’m trying to figure out where to go this weekend. Told everyone to eff ohh, I’m riding this weekend. I’ll join a crew for a ride in the south.