Truth in Advertising

revrnd

There ought to be a law! Slomo, this website is soooooo far from reality it isn't funny:

http://cloverleafmotel.ca/

Most of you that have travelled thru Oshawa on the 401 have been in the vicinity of this fleabag motel. It has been sketchy as long as I can remember & was the scene of a murder several years ago.

Wha chu talkin' bout Willis?

We always grab the honeymoon suite at the Cloverleaf, when we visit the beautiful downtown 'Shwa (next to the famous highway 401)

LMAO!

• 1 month later...

Don't get me going on the 'shwa comments, especially if you're from Scarboro or Peterboro!

http://www.fairviewinncornwall.com/amenities.htm

Nice that they consider "heating" an amenity.

24 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

"Ask about our Honeymoon Suite"

Just don't bring your black light.

ewwwww!!!! I have gutted several deer, witnessed birth plus many other manly tasks. But that black light comment is gross

16 minutes ago, ontariof7 said:

ewwwww!!!! I have gutted several deer, witnessed birth plus many other manly tasks. But that black light comment is gross

LOL I take it you've never watched Basic Instinct :shock:

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

LOL I take it you've never watched Basic Instinct :shock:

I did. But also watched Broke Back Mountain, bigger ewwwwwwww with black light. 

2 hours ago, ontariof7 said:

I did. But also watched Broke Back Mountain,

Talk about taking 1 for the team LOL

A friend just got from Belize. No hot water at hotel/resort. It wasn't marketed as having hot water (they didn't look under amenities LOL . Resort caters to divers, who don't care about HW ( apparently). 

FYI - Halfway Haven's cabins ( at least the 2 we had last year) didn't have running or hotwater. Winterizing snafu. Not sure about this year. No big deal for us. Glad that they're there. But it's funny what you take for granted. 

35 minutes ago, Canuck said:

A friend just got from Belize. No hot water at hotel/resort. It wasn't marketed as having hot water (they didn't look under amenities LOL . Resort caters to divers, who don't care about HW ( apparently). 

FYI - Halfway Haven's cabins ( at least the 2 we had last year) didn't have running or hotwater. Winterizing snafu. Not sure about this year. No big deal for us. Glad that they're there. But it's funny what you take for granted. 

I can deal w/ less than Waldorf amenities up north, but in the city? That's like saying we chased the crack whores out last year.

Just replaced them with Meth whores.

If the government gets it's way, next year, it's fentanyl.

4 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Just replaced them with Meth whores.

If the government gets it's way, next year, it's fentanyl.

You know way too much about this stuff; Mr. White

Archived