WTB - 2 Place Enclosed Trailer

Bryan XC700

I'm posting for a friend in the Parry Sound area. He is looking for a two place enclosed sled trailer. Let me know what you're selling or if you come across any in your travels.

Thanks!

Can you post the link to the trailer RW?

ok thanks

Have a friend selling a Triton Clam shell 2 place trailer, $3500.

Can you send me some more details & contact info so that I can pass it along. Thanks

I dont want to put her contact info up without her consent so if you're interested let me know and I'll have her contact you.

2007 Triton Double Snowmobile Trailer
$3,500
Haliburton, Ontario

14441005_778652513853_5287781880264897183_n.jpg

14485030_778652653573_7922863843869829905_n.jpg

Thanks I'll pass that info along & let you know, but judging by the year & the price I doubt my friend will be interested.

$3500 does seem kind of high for a 10 year old trailer when Reinharts is advertising the same 2017 Triton double sled trailer for $4295

Trailer's in great shape. Can't hurt to try a lower offer. If you want I can take some pics of the frame.

14 minutes ago, jrhz06 said:

Trailer's in great shape. Can't hurt to try a lower offer. If you want I can take some pics of the frame.

I have a friend I will pass it along to....

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

I have a friend I will pass it along to....

Thanks, if he's interested let me know and I'll send you her email. Let me know if you want some more pics.

On October 12, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Bryan XC700 said:

I'm posting for a friend in the Parry Sound area. He is looking for a two place enclosed sled trailer. Let me know what you're selling or if you come across any in your travels.

Thanks!

I have this trailer for sale, it's a Hyland, tires are one season old, just did the bearings all greased up ready to go. I did my usuall winter prep but decided to buy a new trailer. 

Im asking $2300 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I dunno around what price range your buddy from town is wanting to be at but there is a new trailer dealer in town called Georgian Bay trailers. They have anything you would want for trailers. Most of the makes are Excalibur. Ive talked to them a few times and seem like decent hard working people. If they dont have your trailer you want theyll get it or make it they said. They are located off oastler park drive, off cargil rd. An are right beside C ALT trail. FYI.  

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:55 PM, Pstn head said:

I have this trailer for sale, it's a Hyland, tires are one season old, just did the bearings all greased up ready to go. I did my usuall winter prep but decided to buy a new trailer. 

Im asking $2300 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks I'll pass the info along to him.

Triton trailer is sold.

On 10/28/2016 at 11:32 AM, 02Sled said:

$3500 does seem kind of high for a 10 year old trailer when Reinharts is advertising the same 2017 Triton double sled trailer for $4295

DOM  is this not negitive

41 minutes ago, northstar said:

DOM  is this not negitive

You really are upset by this aren't you. Would you pay $3500 for a 10 yr old trailer when you can buy brand new for $500 more. New was advertised online at $4295 but could be bought for $4000.

You also took my one line comment out of context. It was read by the original poster who suggested make an offer. I passed the information on to a friend of mine looking for a trailer since it did seem to be in good shape based on the pictures so I was trying to help sell the trailer. Too bad you have a problem with that.

I know i surely would not buy a 10 year old trailer when i could buy a new one for even a grand more??

2 hours ago, rayclar said:

I know i surely would not buy a 10 year old trailer when i could buy a new one for even a grand more??

Normally a valid response but.........do you know what the trailer comes with, do you know how much it's been used, do you know if its ever even had a sled in it, do you know if it's been used in the winter?

• 1 month later...

Archived