Kimpex Titan Helmet

Nunz

Just got this delivered today, very impressed with it, plus it will be easy to have a dart as well..

14713738_10153734162342434_8001051284259994815_n.jpg

14608853_10153734128337434_3778246713830662951_o.jpg

Ordered lol. Thanks alot Nunz

38 minutes ago, mczed38 said:

Nice. How'd you do sizing?

I measured my head and just went a bit bigger as Nunz told me it was small fitting so go a size up. They have a graph on the website for measurement. 

That helmet looks nice, wish that was out a few years ago when I bought mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked one up at the sled show. I got home and took it up to 120kph on my 1190R with the low screen. It certainly doesn't let any air past the googles. It seals up pretty good, and that was in ventilation mode. My FXR Mnt. is up for sale.

I had one on at the sled show. I was impressed with the helmet overall and with the light weight. Sale price was $375.00 at Country Corners booth.

12 hours ago, ktmkirby said:

Just picked one up at the sled show. I got home and took it up to 120kph on my 1190R with the low screen. It certainly doesn't let any air past the googles. It seals up pretty good, and that was in ventilation mode. My FXR Mnt. is up for sale.

Awesome stuff, that's what I want to hear. Can't wait to use it!

Yes I was impressed with it at the show. I was at wildbills spot at the show and Jeremy was there to ask questions about it. I asked a few tried it on and liked it. Then another group of people came in around us and I was really thinking on buying it after a couple more questions about it such as how well would it be for using with the quad or is it just for the sled and if they had other colours there etc, but then as i asked him that he completely ignored me and walked by me like i wasnt there and went to the other folks that he didnt know. That right there made me feel like crap and thats when I said the hell with it and he or bill lost out on a sale. I will continue to use my fxr modular.  

9 hours ago, SuperG said:

Yes I was impressed with it at the show. I was at wildbills spot at the show and Jeremy was there to ask questions about it. I asked a few tried it on and liked it. Then another group of people came in around us and I was really thinking on buying it after a couple more questions about it such as how well would it be for using with the quad or is it just for the sled and if they had other colours there etc, but then as i asked him that he completely ignored me and walked by me like i wasnt there and went to the other folks that he didnt know. That right there made me feel like crap and thats when I said the hell with it and he or bill lost out on a sale. I will continue to use my fxr modular.  

Hey SuperG how do you like your FXR modular ? I bought one for this upcoming riding season and was wondering and hopeing its works well, it's looks to be well made and it's comfortable (around the house that is). My main concern is air leakage and if the visor stayed clear without any fogging or dreaming up. I did go with the electric visor just in case.

15 minutes ago, Pstn head said:

Hey SuperG how do you like your FXR modular ? I bought one for this upcoming riding season and was wondering and hopeing its works well, it's looks to be well made and it's comfortable (around the house that is). My main concern is air leakage and if the visor stayed clear without any fogging or dreaming up. I did go with the electric visor just in case.

Hey Pstn head, I actually really like it. It is really comfortable and warm. I didnt get a lot of air leakage. It only fogged up a bit on my a few times but it was the really cold days and thats why you have the electric visor for :). I have to say i was really happy last season with it. It was quality made for sure. 

anytime Pstn head :) , Hope your able to enjoy your helmet lots this season. 

23 hours ago, SuperG said:

The Titan at Wild Bill's spot was a pre production model....not available in that graphic(I found that out at the CKX booth). Too bad because I preferred it over the one I got. I ended up getting mine at Royal with a $10 coupon and no tax, it was the best price I could find. I'm almost liking it better than my Aria XD3 on the bike!

1 hour ago, ktmkirby said:

The Titan at Wild Bill's spot was a pre production model....not available in that graphic(I found that out at the CKX booth). Too bad because I preferred it over the one I got. I ended up getting mine at Royal with a $10 coupon and no tax, it was the best price I could find. I'm almost liking it better than my Aria XD3 on the bike!

Well no cause I thought that and asked him if that was the only one he had or could i buy one from here today and he said yes i could buy one from them today...

On 10/23/2016 at 7:38 PM, SuperG said:

Hey Pstn head, I actually really like it. It is really comfortable and warm. I didnt get a lot of air leakage. It only fogged up a bit on my a few times but it was the really cold days and thats why you have the electric visor for :). I have to say i was really happy last season with it. It was quality made for sure. 

SuperG which FXR do you have? I've looked at this one at Royal lots of times

http://www.fxrracing.com/snow/mens/helmets/fuel-modular-elite-helmet-w-elec-shield-17.html

but on every single one the visor is nearly impossible to open. Seems like it would break in the really cold weather with the force I have to apply to get it to lift. I even saw one at the show that appeared to be busted from people trying to lift the visor. 

10 hours ago, mczed38 said:

SuperG which FXR do you have? I've looked at this one at Royal lots of times

http://www.fxrracing.com/snow/mens/helmets/fuel-modular-elite-helmet-w-elec-shield-17.html

but on every single one the visor is nearly impossible to open. Seems like it would break in the really cold weather with the force I have to apply to get it to lift. I even saw one at the show that appeared to be busted from people trying to lift the visor. 

Im pretty sure thats the one I have. Ill double check when I get home for you. Yes mine does take a little bit of force to lift the visor but nothing too drastic to what your saying.. Mine has never cracked and never had an issue with it so far...knock on wood. 

Archived