2017 Permits on Sale - Who will be first

02Sled

Trail permits go on sale in just over one day from now... who will be the first to get theirs for the epic upcoming season?

1 day 18 hours and 28 minutes to go......

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go ahead 02, can't wait to see what colour the permit will be this year.

I've heard it is sort of a pinkish colour.

I will be buying 3.

Like a faded Polaris? :-P

Hard to tell who is first since a certain amount of the first numbered permits are apparently kept for the use of "important people". Not sure how many that number is but guessing approx. the first 20.

I will be buying 3.

Me too. 1 regular and 2 classic.

just got mine ordered .# 30 i think

Hard to tell who is first since a certain amount of the first numbered permits are apparently kept for the use of "important people". Not sure how many that number is but guessing approx. the first 20.

Wynn might need one to check her windmills!

Sno

just got mine ordered .# 30 i think

Thanks for the heads up, wrightonalan ! !

I purchased #36 from Haliburton County Snowmobile Association (District 6), #37 from Orillia District Snowmobile Club (District 8), and #38 from Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile Club (District 7).

post-22473-0-87630900-1475195193_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, wrightonalan ! !

I purchased #36 from Haliburton County Snowmobile Association (District 6), #37 from Orillia District Snowmobile Club (District 8), and #38 from Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile Club (District 7).

I just ordered 2 permits and got order #34 but didn't notice anywhere that it showed the individual permit #'s.

Just went in again and it says I got permit #40 and #41    Last winter I got #42& #43.

The OFSC website shows them going on sale October 1. It seems based on the posts they are available early

Yep. While online I noted the expiry was in the spring of 2017, and I received emailed receipts within seconds of each purchase.

Permit #42 .. money headed to Haliburton club.

Our two are ordered

2 more for HCSA. 49 and 50

Like a faded Polaris? :-P

:secret2:

Looks like OCer's are going to have the early permit numbers this year. Now I'll be looking at the numbers on the permits in the parking lots to see if it's an OCer's sled (except for Nunz and Nutter of course)

lol .. don't forget about Sledjunk !!!

quote name="PISTON LAKE CRUISER" post="223593" timestamp="1475238219"]

Looks like OCer's are going to have the early permit numbers this year. Now I'll be looking at the numbers on the permits in the parking lots to see if it's an OCer's sled (except for Nunz and Nutter of course)

Thanks to all the OCer's remembering HCSA early this year! Feeling the peer pressure. We will be buying our 2 today from HCSA!

Livin'

My sleds have my name on them too - - but the lettering is a tad smaller.

Archived