Who's going to the Toronto Snowmobile/ATV Show?

SuperG

Guess we might as well start one of these too. Whos all going this year to the show and what dates is everyone going? Be nice to meet up with some OCers at the show an go for a bite to eat and drink or whatever. Its nice for me as I finally get that whole weekend off so Who ever wants to meet up on a day that most are going please let me know along with anyone else.... 19 Days till permits are on sale!!! Let the BRAPPPPP begin. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there for sure. It's almost a religious experience. To not go would almost be sacrilegious especially considering it is 10 minutes from home. How else would I get all my maps and catch up with all the sled heads.

Wait for sledorama in Peterborough. Found. To show was a bit disappointing last couplenyears

After going to the Peterborough show last year for the first time I will not be going to the Toronto show. 

We will be there either Saturday or Sunday, all depends on Extreme 600 as to when they want to go.

Friday or Saturday. Waiting for D7 booth schedule (each member club gets a fixed time slot).

The kudos for Peterborough show are interesting. Have to try that one out.

Peterborough - yes

Toronto           - no

Peterborough - no

Toronto           - not likely

Toronto possibly Friday night

Peterborough - yes After my first time last year, I was quite impressed.

Was thinking of taking them up on the offer of that bus that picks you up and takes you there....I would have to drive up to Parry Sound to get the bus - but a new show going experience to perhaps enhance what has become pretty boring (except for the chance meetings with STG, Irreverant & spouses) and bus riders get loot bags!! - drive yourself to the show and no loot bag.

No loot bags in Peterborough that I remember.

I always come home with loot bags.  Of course, I have to pay to fill them, though. :-)

I'll be making the trek to Toronto as usual. Just not sure of the day or who's going yet.

Ptbo will depend on what's going on. If I know that they'll be some OCers going I'd probably head down, maybe meet for lunch somewhere afterwards.

Peterborough - most definitely !

Toronto - definitely maybe !

I always come home with loot bags.  Of course, I have to pay to fill them, though. :-)

Most times the only things I come home with are maps, more maps and reading material. Periodically I will make a significant purchase or two however you can't buy a new suit each year unless they keep shrinking each summer.

Sunday, as my daughter will be doing her drivers course.

Congratulations.... I guess that means you will be in the market for a sled for her as well.

Usually hit Toronto show when gates open Friday afternoon.

Peterborough show never had attended but hear it's a must see.

Usually hit Toronto show when gates open Friday afternoon.

Peterborough show never had attended but hear it's a must see.

I must say that I was pleasantly impressed when I went for the first time last year.

yes, but thats hard to find. she is tiny.

A 340 to 400 is a good size. I got my son a 380 when he was 10 and he was small for his age.

A 340 to 400 is a good size. I got my son a 380 when he was 10 and he was small for his age.

yes I started looking at those but she told me she doesn't want some old man grampa sled. Hard to find a cool looking 380

What is Peterborough show like and when does it take place?

What is Peterborough show like and when does it take place?

check this http://www.sledarama.ca/

yes I started looking at those but she told me she doesn't want some old man grampa sled. Hard to find a cool looking 380

My mother had 1 of these Indys:

post-19781-0-44647500-1473811524_thumb.jpg

Archived