2017 season

reevester

So I got a call that my sled has arrived and can be pdi'd anytime. I think I'll wait a few more weeks to pick her up.

Anyone else get the call yet?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! 

It's a good omen. Love the 'new sled' threads. 

02Sled bought 2 new sleds last year and .... nevermind   :-P

__

Have a great season! Guessin' it's an Arctic Cat, based upon your sledding history profile?

I heard he switch to Doo.

Congratulations!

It's a good omen. Love the 'new sled' threads.

02Sled bought 2 new sleds last year and .... nevermind :-P

__

Have a great season! Guessin' it's an Arctic Cat, based upon your sledding history profile?

Yep. 8000 sno pro 129

I heard he switch to Doo.

Bahaha.

World's colliding. Cat and Doo.

Guessin' you guys ride together.

Funny.

World's colliding. Cat and Doo.

Guessin' you guys ride together.

Funny.

Nope not yet. This year I'm sure we might get out.

Nope not yet. This year I'm sure we might get out.

Looking forward to it.  

Have you got a caboose for the little one yet?  How is he doing?

Looking forward to it.

Have you got a caboose for the little one yet? How is he doing?

No not yet lol. Probably just get a kitty cat next season to work on then for him to ride in a couple years.

He's great crawling and pulling himself up on everything, be walking a a month or less I'd imagine. 10 months old a few days ago. Time flies when you are a parent....

No not yet lol. Probably just get a kitty cat next season to work on then for him to ride in a couple years.

He's great crawling and pulling himself up on everything, be walking a a month or less I'd imagine. 10 months old a few days ago. Time flies when you are a parent....

Get them started young when they listen.  Time flies alright, mine turned 16 last month and just got his G1, so I will be riding shotgun for the next while.  

Get them started young when they listen. Time flies alright, mine turned 16 last month and just got his G1, so I will be riding shotgun for the next while.

Awesome, driving school and he'll have his g2 in 8 months or is it longer now to get it?

Awesome, driving school and he'll have his g2 in 8 months or is it longer now to get it?

8 months is what I heard.

So I got a call that my sled has arrived and can be pdi'd anytime. I think I'll wait a few more weeks to pick her up.

Anyone else get the call yet?

Mine came in over a month ago!

ZR-8000 RR 137" Track.

Had to go back 2-stroke to get the front to feel right. Glued to the ground isn't always the best. Especially in deep snow and just couldn't go turbo again so soon after the dark days of no reverse and having it rebuilt every other week.

I have to watch what really happens for a couple years first.

Winter is coming... Costco in Kingston has thier Christmas decorations out... I'm not joking was there this afternoon...

Winter is coming... Costco in Kingston has thier Christmas decorations out... I'm not joking was there this afternoon...

About 3 months early for my liking

If they can get the Xmas decorations out WAY before Remembrance Day, they've got a weasel out excuse when people complain about the lack of decorum having decorations out during Remembrance Day.

Mine came in over a month ago!

ZR-8000 RR 137" Track.

Had to go back 2-stroke to get the front to feel right. Glued to the ground isn't always the best. Especially in deep snow and just couldn't go turbo again so soon after the dark days of no reverse and having it rebuilt every other week.

I have to watch what really happens for a couple years first.

Love the look of the RR this year.

Good to hear! an congrats! Hope to see pics up as soon as you get it along with everyone else!  :drool-1:

If they can get the Xmas decorations out WAY before Remembrance Day, they've got a weasel out excuse when people complain about the lack of decorum having decorations out during Remembrance Day.

Should be a law against it... makes me sick how the retail world tries to sneak 10 extra days at the expense of our veterans.

Weaseling out of things is what separates man from the animals, except the weasel!         ........ Homer Simpson

Cat Sucks.

My new to me sled is in garage and picking up a new to him 600 etec X package for my son next week. Hopefully get out quite a bit this winter.

He also gets his G2 next week.

Looking forward to it.

Have you got a caboose for the little one yet? How is he doing?

Guy in our area has a very expensive caboose for his dog. Some people put a high value on the pets

Guy in our area has a very expensive caboose for his dog. Some people put a high value on the pets

We are one of those people.  

We are one of those people.  

+ 1 .. make that another one.

We spent a pile of money on our dog and the wifes horse. A couple couple of years ago $19,000 on emergency surgery for the horse at Guelph University, no regrets but I don't think I would spend the money on a new enclosed sled caboose to take the dog sledding. Just me

Archived