OC Optimists to Cochrane Mar 28 - Apr 1 (Mon to Fri) ?

Blake G

When I watch the video files on my hard drive the quality is excellent. Unfortunately the YouTube versions aren't nearly as clear.

Blake, I find that with my videos also many times.  Your videos are still awesome

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well looking at that pic gets me to thinking. After our last short and dismal ride. St Onge just got my sleds all fixed and pre seasoned...Wondering if I should bring them back out

Mulder

Glad to hear that your wife's sled is fixed. Was it a broken chain?

Anybody been riding around timmins or heard what the trail conditions are like around town. Was thinking of doing a loop from Timmins to smooth rock to Cochrane to Iroquois Falls and back to Timmins. But the A111C is closed right before/in timmins and need to know whether there is a way around or if you can just struggle through the closed trail. 

Anybody been riding around timmins or heard what the trail conditions are like around town. Was thinking of doing a loop from Timmins to smooth rock to Cochrane to Iroquois Falls and back to Timmins. But the A111C is closed right before/in timmins and need to know whether there is a way around or if you can just struggle through the closed trail. 

Closed still means closed

Looks like there could be one more good weekend left.

It does, doesn't it?

I keep waiting for a day when my back feels good enough to jump in the truck, and head up there again.

It does, doesn't it?

I keep waiting for a day when my back feels good enough to jump in the truck, and head up

there again.

If I was retired I would just stay up there, until I had 10,000 miles on my sled!

If I was retired I would just stay up there, until I had 10,000 miles on my sled!

Looks like you're planning on being more flush with cash in your retirement than me. 10,000 miles could represent a whole of gas, hotel and restaurant expenses. We've been saving up and can now go to Kelsey's for Thursday 1/2 price wings

Can't afford full price wings. Damn chicken ranchers making too much money

Looks like you're planning on being more flush with cash in your retirement than me. 10,000 miles could represent a whole of gas, hotel and restaurant expenses. We've been saving up and

can now go to Kelsey's for Thursday 1/2 price

wings

Can't afford full price wings. Damn chicken ranchers making too much money

Actually farm gate price has gone down several times over past 2 years, while the retail and restaurant prices have steadily increased. Wish I was pocketing the extra cash, would come in handy.

Mulder

Glad to hear that your wife's sled is fixed. Was it a broken chain?

Yes the chain broke and her suspension switch was sticking. Thats why the suspension fault.

It does, doesn't it?

I keep waiting for a day when my back feels good enough to jump in the truck, and head up there again.

You just need to do what I do Blake. Go to your Dr and ask for some sledding pills (pain killers) l also get new ear plugs so I can't hear wifey complain about my driving. Lol

Archived