C101D Gravenhurst to Bala

AlBoK

C101D was listed as open on ITG this morning but driving past I only see a few tracks and doesnt look groomed since last weeks snowfall. Im thinking about taking a run up to the C trail tomorrow - just wondering if the trail is rideable.

Al, it was rideable last Friday, and not too bad. I doubt it was groomed, as there was not enough snow for that terrain. It was sled packed. Things improved north of Southwood Road. I think last weekend's rain likely caused deterioration, which will hopefully be countered by some more snow very soon.

Thanks Blake. I took a quick ride from Loon Lake to Pine Lake to check it out. There is a fairly good base but bumpy so tonights expected snow will definitely help. Loon and Pine Lakes were great with the fresh snow so I'm planning to run Nine Mile past the "mouse hole" to C. I'm heading out from Gravenhurst around 10 if anyone wants to join me.

Al, I might be able to join you in the morning, depending on a couple of things I will need to check between nine and ten.

I will text you if I can make it.

Do you still have the number ending in 44?

Hi Blake.

You have my correct cell number so text me when you know. If anyone else is interested we can

meet up at lot 21 next to the wharf.

Al

Archived