2017 Polaris countdown is on!!

gobills

I can see the  800 XCR being in my stable in a yr or 2. It will either be that or another Pro X. The assault looks nice but I ain't really interested in going back to a conventional tunnel anytime soon.

Tough pill to swallow spending $15k in order to buy anything with an 800....and knowing my 2012 w/ 6k miles on it is worth peanuts in comparison.

pr.jpg

Not the XCR but I do love this graphics package

Tough pill to swallow spending $15k in order to buy anything with an 800....and knowing my 2012 w/ 6k miles on it is worth peanuts in comparison.

Any idea why they scrapped the Indy 800sp?  My guess is because it was smoking all the other,more $$$ 800's.

I'd be pissed if I spent $16K+ on an 2016 AXYS 800 and a guy on a stock Indy 800SP spanked me with his $12K sled!  

My buddy has a 2016 Indy 800SP and trust me its fast!

Last year in Quebec, the guys we were riding with wanted to race. One had a new 800r etec renny, and the other a 600 indy sp. Guess who won both races..

Cheers...

Yippee 600 indy sp

apparently most people were buying Indy 600, no demand for Indy 800.

Several dealers have left over indy 600s, should be able to get a good deal on one shortly.

Any idea why they scrapped the Indy 800sp?  My guess is because it was smoking all the other,more $$$ 800's.

I'd be pissed if I spent $16K+ on an 2016 AXYS 800 and a guy on a stock Indy 800SP spanked me with his $12K sled!  

I think the reason they pulled the Indy 800 was the engine has had issues with reliability for a few years and the price difference had they put the new 800 engine in it would have made the price even closer to a Rush 800. Just my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised to see it back in another form in the future.

Several dealers have left over indy 600s, should be able to get a good deal on one shortly.

The indy is polaris best sled. Even with the 600, it rips! So damn fun on trails, and stupid cheap (picked up one up a couple years ago for 7k new)

Any idea why they scrapped the Indy 800sp? My guess is because it was smoking all the other,more $$$ 800's.

If the axys front end went on that idny rear end, they wouldn't sell any pro s pro x sleds!

Still wish they had a new 4 stroker but they need to build what they're customers want.

I want a Polaris 4 strokes again lol but right now I settle for my 2 stroke.

U guys still heading up to Cochrane next weekend?

If the axys front end went on that idny rear end, they wouldn't sell any pro s pro x sleds!

ummmmmmmm I may want to argue that one little buddy... Indy is a great sled for sure no offense, but the Axys is a different animal though...

ummmmmmmm I may want to argue that one little buddy... Indy is a great sled for sure no offense, but the Axys is a different animal though...

Agreed. I personally believe the axys rear is superior to the iq. But, most people seem afraid of the discontinuous tunnel styling, so sales on a tradional tunnel will likely be higher.

Those new sleds sure are sexy, but just never going to be in the cards for me.... I'll keep riding my '95 XLT 600 for quite some time into the future I expect.  good thing is I still really love riding it. :)

Simply because the bulk of their sales are coming from the higher performance sleds (Pro s,Pro X and Assault). The majority of their customers are not  interested in an entry level sled.

Agreed. I personally believe the axys rear is superior to the iq. But, most people seem afraid of the discontinuous tunnel styling, so sales on a tradional tunnel will likely be higher.

I think the Indy price point is what is the sales success not tunnel shape

Majority of Poo guys I ride with or have met trailside with older sleds all they talk about is the Pro s. Not many are interested in the Indy. 

This post speaks volumes. Entry level,? Hah !  Sometimes less is more. :)

I see more Polaris sleds this yr than the 90s,no grumbling amongst us.great gas mileage,big warranty.

Still wish they had a new 4 stroker but they need to build what they're customers want.

Yamaha has that covered,why even try

If i do it might be solo 

can't see that happening with gang around here

I can see the  800 XCR being in my stable in a yr or 2.

with special ops pay you get,just get one now...lol...is it short track only

Archived