Ride around Lake of Bays on Saturday, February 27

Muskoka_Mike

Hi Everyone

I was looking at doing the Lake of Bays tour on Saturday (I know people are doing it on Friday, but I cannot take the day off from work). If anyone would like to join me, I would like to meet up at the Port Sydney Ultramar sometime in the morning, Probably around 10. Let me know who is interested. So far, it is just me. Thanks. 

Why will it be rough in port Sydney?

Will be the same everywhere. Kearney will be good Saturday morn only.

I'm interested if the friday ride doesn't happen. Oldsledder wants to wait till morn. to check conditions. I might just go to Haliburton friday and maybe stay in Gravenhurst fri. night and ride up there somewhere. Let me know if you are still going saturday.

I am going either way. I will be at the Port Sydney Ultramar for 10am. Please message me if someone would like to join. I would prefer to ride with someone, but I don't mind going by myself. 

Starting at Port Sydney at around 10, Gonna ride through Baysville, than up to Dorset, than over to Kearny and back down to Port Sydney

Starting at Port Sydney at around 10, Gonna ride through Baysville, than up to Dorset, than over to Kearny and back down to Port Sydney

Basically did the same loop. Trails were pooched.

plus 3 and lots of traffic will do that

Yeah clubs did all they could I know they groomed evry trail I rode the night before. Emsdale visitor center had 200 trailers, sand lake full, every staging area was packed. Best part of the day was riding LOB

I unloaded at ULtramar in port sydney and was good riding D north We went to Sequin to Parry Sound and was very good riding

Got back to Sprucedale and there was a traffic jam. Never saw that in all my years of riding

Glad we live up North ... ride from the house, 3 to 5 months of riding ...

Aaron, shouldn't you be in school (nudge nudge wink wink) :-)

How was the logging on the D trail? I heard it was very rough going?

I unloaded at ULtramar in port sydney and was good riding D north We went to Sequin to Parry Sound and was very good riding

Got back to Sprucedale and there was a traffic jam. Never saw that in all my years of riding

Archived