Big dump of snow coming

FrostyTheSnowman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowing and blowing like hell here now !!!!

Close to 18 inches fell parry sound area through to at least foots Bay Area.

I got 3 foot drifts in my driveway.

drove the wife to work and white outs on the local roads !!

What a joke of a storm that was for the south! I honestly thought we were going to get the 20-30cm they were calling for in my area! Got a few cms...they had the warning in place for at least 3 days in advance & it was %100 on the TWN so I thought for sure we were gettin it! I should've known better

Got a nice blast here in pt sydney

going to groom up he back 40 then head up d trail and see how the fresh looks there

15 cm max of heavy stuff landed in Gravenhurst.

Best estimate with all the wind we had was maybe 10-15 cm in Carnarvon.

I don't know what the total was here but I know I had 2 -3 foot drifts in driveways I did today.

I guess I'll add the whopping 1" that we got to the thread! Lol

Just looked for parry sound on long range an Tuesday 20cms an Wednesday 30-40cms! I know that will most likely be downgraded as time goes but wouldn't it be nice :).

I can still see my grass. Only a dusting here

yep...I counted about 13 flakes in New Hamburg....great job to local weather station who called the storm warning...lol....I love it when they say : major accumulation possible up to 5 cm!!!   lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

yep...I counted about 13 flakes in New Hamburg....great job to local weather station who called the storm warning...lol....I love it when they say : major accumulation possible up to 5

cm!!! lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Just wait we will get 2 feet on the 20th of March and melt 21ist. Never fails!

I see the big snow for mid week in the muskokas is now called off  :icon_doh: the +5 and rain tomorrow should be a real help 

Not looking good anywhere. South is toast and has been for a while now...and will be until next year. Parry sound area might take a little hit after this weekend. North bay, Sudbury and further north should be fine for a while yet...

Not looking good anywhere. South is toast and has been for a while now...and will be until next year. Parry sound area might take a little hit after this weekend. North bay, Sudbury and further north should be fine for a while yet...

think im going in the South direction to cuba ,going to book tomorow

Archived