Big dump of snow coming

FrostyTheSnowman

We are about to get a large dump of snow in the south. Is the ground tooooo soggy for any chance of clubs opening trails in D9/5. Particularly the Teviotdale area in the next week or so??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I wouldn't hold out great hopes. The fields around me seemed to suck up most of the water after the last melt so I don't think there is much for frost in the ground for D5. My sled hasn't

moved this season and I'm thinking it's time to

disconnect the battery again.

Get your butt up to Elliot lake. Bring your daughter too, trails are awesome and not many are riding. Worth the trip for sure.

Come east as well... Ground is rock hard here, foot plus coming most places north of 7 next day or so.

I don't have any kids. What are you talking about?

I was just kidding! Trails are good though, worth the trip. 625 kms from Baden, not s bad drive (was like summer driving today).

Who's getting snow who's getting rain

Snowing in the GTA right now, and we had 2 or 3cms on the ground in Belleville this morning.. rain is suppose to start mid afternoon along the 401. Areas north look like just snow.

close to +10 for temps by weekend, roller coaster for sure... ride when you can, it wont be here in a few days. Ski

Driving snow just started in Gravenhurst. No accumulation on ground so far.

SFA in Sudbury

10 cm in Ottawa, now it's POURING.

EC is squawking about a possible 20mm of freezing rain.

What a mess.

Snow and ice pellets here.

tomorrow  and Friday are the only days forecasted below freezing for the next 10 days, and then it is only going to be 0 to -1... sunday supposed to be +10.  going to be a melting mess, still snowing and blowing here. coming north and east to central, eastern Ontario. march in like a lion coming early. the end is near. Ski

at my house in central Michigan, as I stated, weather/temps generally head east "your" way. looks like a little cooler than +10 for the southeastern part of the province. Ski

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/weather/ontario/sarnia

I live just outside Sarnia. Rarely plan to ride here. 6 hrs to cottage between Lk St. Peter and Whitney. That area is excellent and shaping up to be great thru late March. Fairly normal really.

Archived