SUDBURY staging suggestions?

Giddy UP

Hey all.

Looking for sme suggestions n where to stage other than Sportsman's Lodge as they are full.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I am going to Elliot lake. The Hampton allows week long trailer parking, they charge 15 a day for a max of 60 a week. I was also told you can park at the boat launch in Elliot lake on Dunlop lake road for free, (across lake from Dunlop lodge)for as long as you want. By the time you drive into that place you can be halfway to Elliot lake.

Thanks Viper...we just leftElliot Lake and are planning o ride wolf mountain in Sudbury. Looking for a staging spot closer to hat loop other than Sportsman's Lodge. Are you aware of any?

Thanks again

Hi Giddy. I parked at the curling club in Capreol.

Thanks Viper...we just leftElliot Lake and are planning o ride wolf mountain in Sudbury. Looking for a staging spot closer to hat loop other than Sportsman's Lodge. Are you aware of any?

Thanks again

No can't help you there. Where did you ride when in Elliot lake area? Any must do trails?

A little late chiming in, but the Royal Distributing is allowing trailers in their lot now and the trail now comes into their lot.

• 10 months later...

The STP office in Garson is trailer friendly!

Archived