Minden parking

The gas station in carnarvon where there is no gas might be a good spot. It's right at hwy 35 and 118. It's not in use and I saw truck there last weekend. There or haliburton right at head Lake might be another good spot. Livin might be able to recommend better spots!

The old lot on Bobcaygeon rd right in Minden at the entrance to B112. Straight shot to B103 and beyond. There is parking further south in Kinmount and is right on the B103.

Livin'

I usually park my trailer right beside the fairgrounds where the trails intersect on bobcaygeon road.

2up. If you're coming north on 35 turn left at the lights just after the Shell and stay on that road. It will take you right through "downtown" Minden. The Fairgrounds are on the right a bit after you cross the bridge.

If coming South on 35 turn right at the lights just before the Canadian Tire gas bar. Take that road to the stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign and go over the bridge. Fairground is a bit further down the road from the bridge. 

Any ideas on how long it would take to ride from haliburton to lake st Peter. to Whitney. via b/e/106e. Got a room booked and would like reserve the b trail back to haliburton for the ride home.

Sent you a pm.

Can also park at the pinestone Inn trail out back. They usually charge 20 bucks or so for three days. They have never turned me away and trail is out the back. Can park in town by head lake, not sure if you can park for a few days or not.

Archived