Ramore snow report

snomopc

Planning to go to Ramore and stay at Rollys restaurant and motel on Sunday Feb 14th. Will this be far enough north to catch good snow? We were told by the folks at Rollys that the riding was good now. Any input would sure be appreciated. I want to go north far enough to get some good riding . We're already traveling quite some distance and are willing to go further if needed. We do have reservations at Rollys.

Thanks Tim

Holey cow, are they still open ?  I thought that they had shut down ... maybe they did and re-opened.  Many many years ago they sold fuel also... 

Should be plenty of snow there, I'd say from New Liskeard on up, hearing reports of lots of snow down around Sudbury, anywhere North of the 11 is good to go.

We took a little ride from Kirkland Lake up the A trail to Rolly's for lunch Saturday and came back down the A108.  The trail was in good shape with a few bumps here and there but nothing really terrible.  I'm used to table top trails by this time of year but next week the groomers may have it dialed in.

Lots of snow in the area as seen from the truck heading home.

You should have no problem! Been at Rolly's more than a few times. Great food, and pie!...

Jeff, Let the Dutchman know I think he owes me for his Oatmeal breakfast Saturday morning....lol

Archived