Looking For a Ride

revrnd

There doesn't appear to be any interest in a group trip to the north this winter. I also don't think there is much of a chance of any decent riding south of Algonquin this winter.

That being said if anyone is planning a trip to northern Ontario & has an opening, please contact me via PM. In the past I've started trips from the Soo, Capreol North Bay & New Liskeard. I have my own truck, so sled transportation isn't a problem.

There doesn't appear to be any interest in a group trip to the north this winter. I also don't think there is much of a chance of any decent riding south of Algonquin this winter.

That being said if anyone is planning a trip to northern Ontario & has an opening, please contact me via PM. In the past I've started trips from the Soo, Capreol North Bay & New Liskeard. I have my own truck, so sled transportation isn't a problem.

Hubby and I are going up MOnday and coming home Friday this week.  We are basing out of Bonfield.  More than welcome to hook up.  As for accomodations I have no idea.  Not doing a saddlebag trip, but we are riding different areas each time.

PM sent. If I send more then one PM, is that PMS?

Extreme, that's a bit of a short notice, but thanks for the offer. OF7, check your Inbox.

How you like to ride revend! I am heading to Elliot lake last week of feb. Going to wawa and thinking of staying in dub a few days and riding a few different directions. I love the area compared to cochrane.

Hey Revrnd

Me and wifey heading to Cochrane on Thursday, coming back on Monday. we have no idea where we are going ,but we are stay at the Swan. Anything has to be better than siting on our sleds in the front yard in Barrie. Hook up would be great .

Archived