Is The Fat Lady Singing In Southern Ontario??

Diceman

Was +9 here but it didn't rain as much.. still have half the snow in my backyard tonight as I had this morning.. calling for 10-15cm Wednesday and again on Thursday this week so hopefully things will be good for next weekend.

Crazy weather this year, a week ago it felt like -41, 7 days later it's +9 almost a 50 degree temperature swing in a week. DAMN I LOVE THIS COUNTRY...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sled pic is Thursday near Exeter, snow was quite good north of Parkhill, around -16 in the am

The Bike was today, got up near +15 today! wierd

Just goes to show how little frost has penetrated deep into the ground this year. Crazy crazy

yeah i'm still in the market for a ATV. 

Good to have all seasons covered.

We've all gotten caught in the rain during long trips, but to knowingly to go out riding when the forecast is for rain is definitely a head scratcher.

I seem to recall a season a few years ago where the OFSC closed the southern Ontario system on a crappy weekend to save the trails. It will be interesting to see what the conditions are like on Mon'. I know when I finished my ride Thurs' afternoon, the trails were OK.

Sadly closing trails doesn't appear to keep sleds off. The lack of respect we've seen this year is second to none. Close a trail, lock a gate, trees get cut, wire gets cut, and away they go. Pretty sad but definitely a sign of the times, lack of respect and feeling of entitlement.

Archived