Lake of Bays Tour February 26

Old Sledder

Hello all

If anyone would like to join a group of us touring around Lake Of Bays on Friday February 26th, let me know. Not all the details are finalized at this point, likely looking to depart out of somewhere close to Dorset around 10 am. So far Gobills, jrz06 (and likely 3 family members including chainsaw carver) are in for a good ride.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in going, have to see if i can get out of work friday. How many km's would that loop be. If i make it up i would like to spend fri. and maybe sat. night up there. Any recommendations for a place to stay in the area. Thanks.

I'm interested in going, have to see if i can get out of work friday. How many km's would that loop be. If i make it up i would like to spend fri. and maybe sat. night up there. Any recommendations for a place to stay in the area. Thanks.

Nordic Inn is close, I dont know much about them, the best places might be up in Spring Lake in Dwight or Blue Spruce in Oxtongue

So is the ride on. Where are you starting at and what time. Thanks.

So is the ride on. Where are you starting at and what time. Thanks.

I am a go for sure, so is Muskoka cat guy conditions look great. 10 am departure. Gobills is out, jrhz06 is a maybe.

Do u guys want to park at the Raven Lake parking lot or in Dorset at the park on Trading Bay?

Sorry guys but I've wrecked my left thumb and I've got a room booked in New Liskeard for next week. Want to rest the thumb as much as possible so that I don't have to cancel next week. Have a great ride.

Sorry guys but I've wrecked my left thumb and I've got a room booked in New Liskeard for next week. Want to rest the thumb as much as possible so that I don't have to cancel next week. Have a great ride.

No problem, the trails are yellow at the moment in Dorset, so we will see how things come together

You guys still doin lake of bays tour. If so where you meeting at and what time. Thanks. If not, going to head to Haliburton or maybe Bancroft.

Ok. Thanks. How far north do you have to go.

Ok. Thought you meant you were driving north. Where do you park. Not familiar with area. Still meeting at 10. Thanks.

Old Sledder: if the offer is still open i would like to join your group for your ride tomorrow.

Archived