Yes we need snow, but don't let that be an excuse

Domino

Lately there seems to be more personal attacks on fellow members here.

We need to stop taking offence to words and start asking questions instead of lashing out and making assumptions that always lean to the negative.

In every complaint, there is feedback that can be valuable to a club.  

Stop assuming that nobody beside yourselves contributes to our Trails.  Just because someone is new on OC, does not mean that they are new to Snowmobiling.

That said, the Moderation Team will be reviewing those who repetitively offend other Members with their inflammatory comments.  These reviews may result in temporary suspension of privileges here on OC.

Now go sit on your sled and relax, chill out and we'll all get through this lousy season together.

Yes, it has been a lousy season so far, but I remember that last year never really got rolling until February, at least as far as good snow and the big lakes freezing up.... so here's hoping a great season - yet -  this year !

If you go sit on your sled and make vroom vroom sounds and do it naked it's almost as good as the naked snow dance. Especially if we all do it this week. Even if it doesn't bring snow sitting on the sled is good for the soul. Maybe even take a snack with you.

If you go sit on your sled and make vroom vroom sounds and do it naked it's almost as good as the naked snow dance. Especially if we all do it this week. Even if it doesn't bring snow sitting on the sled is good for the soul. Maybe even take a snack with you.

How come you aren't comin north this weekend retired man.....Its gonna be a blast.....

I tried this in front of your house. How did work out for you?

Sitting on your sled naked is always fun!

post-19762-0-07507900-1454346020_thumb.j

How come you aren't comin north this weekend retired man.....Its gonna be a blast.....

How about I am married. Once I clear up the administrivia with transferring RRSP's etc this week I should be free however for this coming weekend my social convenor has made alternate arrangements for me.

Those of us who are married tend to no better than to commit to going somewhere with the guys without checking with their wives. Yes I am a wimp. Happy wife happy life. Apart from that she tends to not demand a lot of my time overall.

Sitting on your sled naked is always fun!

I didn't know you ride a Polaris.

How about I am married. Once I clear up the administrivia with transferring RRSP's etc this week I should be free however for this coming weekend my social convenor has made alternate arrangements for me.

Those of us who are married tend to no better than to commit to going somewhere with the guys without checking with their wives. Yes I am a wimp. Happy wife happy life. Apart from that she tends to not demand a lot of my time overall.

That all makes sense, 02...but one of your assumptions is incorrect...the trip to Hearst is not just "with the guys", as Mrs. irREVerent and Mrs. Nunz are both coming along, and Doris 26 (Mrs. Denis007) will be riding with us up there.  

And White Dragon's daughter as well as my daughter.

That all makes sense, 02...but one of your assumptions is incorrect...the trip to Hearst is not just "with the guys", as Mrs. irREVerent and Mrs. Nunz are both coming along, and Doris 26 (Mrs. Denis007) will be riding with us up there.  

I wanna come toooo!!!!  :icon_hyper::( :( :(

I didn't know you ride a Polaris.

Giggle :rolleyes:

Lately there seems to be more personal attacks on fellow members here.

We need to stop taking offence to words and start asking questions instead of lashing out and making assumptions that always lean to the negative.

One hundred percent correct Dom....I hereby promise never to kid :poke2: viperules 700 ever again.

post-19713-0-36036900-1454362783_thumb.j

Can't think of anyone else I may hav p*ssed off around here.....

Indeed, Blake...sorry I neglected to mention them...

You would be welcome to join us...but don't you have some sort of event happening this weekend in Muskoka & Almaguin?... :poke2:   [Hope Mother Nature cooperates for you and all those other Kelly Shires riders.] 

You would be welcome to join us...but don't you have some sort of event happening this weekend in Muskoka & Almaguin?... :poke2:   [Hope Mother Nature cooperates for you and all those other Kelly Shires riders.] 

I need to clone myself!  I want to be in two places at the same time LOL :D :D  Have a great trip to one of my favourite spots.  Love those local trails!

I have a video someplace of me wearing a helmet and boots doing 100 mph + across a lake in march a few years ago !!

How old is your daughter Blake ?  Does she know Dragon Lily ?

lol ! 

not a wimp,smart.only reason I get to go,taking lily

How old is your daughter Blake ? Does she know Dragon Lily ?

Emily is 17, and Yes, she's met Lily before.

Only here on OC can an Admin message be hijacked into a group ride thread....  :roll:

:nohyjack:

:cheers:

Only here on OC can an Admin message be hijacked into a group ride thread....  :roll:

But a group ride is all about camaraderie and harmonious interaction which was the essence of the original message was it not.

But a group ride is all about camaraderie and harmonious interaction which was the essence of the original message was it not.

This reminds me of the time that Aunt Bertha called a family meeting and raised her concerns about Uncle David spending what she thought was way too much time in the barn with the sheep!

This reminds me of the time that Aunt Bertha called a family meeting and raised her concerns about Uncle David spending what she thought was way too much time in the barn with the sheep!

Another relative of STG?

We're different here :).

Archived