Tiveadale and Palmerston Trail Conditions?..

Diceman

any updates?..how are the trails?...guessing many many riders will be in that area this weekend...Thanks

I heard Palmerston got a little over a foot. We were going to run there yesterday but that whole section can be done in about an hour or 2 so we went to singhampton instead....should be good out of teviotdale truck stop though.

I heard Palmerston got a little over a foot. We were going to run there yesterday but that whole section can be done in about an hour or 2 so we went to singhampton instead....should be good out of teviotdale truck stop though.

Baylaker, how was the Singhhampton area?? We've never ridden up that way, wondering not only on conditions but also what type of terrain is up that way.

Cheers!!

It was ok, need a bit more snow in some areas. Was ok though. Mostly flat out of singhampton. If you go west from sing, you'll get into the blue mountains...better terrain IMO.

I heard Palmerston got a little over a foot. We were going to run there yesterday but that whole section can be done in about an hour or 2 so we went to singhampton instead....should be good

out of teviotdale truck stop though.

A few people went yesterday. The trails are getting worn day fast. Hopefully more snow comes soon. Right around zero now, snow is settling today.

Supposed to be more snow next week

Archived