NEED MORE SNOW

The groomer was by my place twice today packing the B203. First time you could see some of the grass on my lawn where the trail goes, after he went by. After the 2nd pass the lawn was very evident as was a lot of dirt in the fields. Sure hope the AZZhats are smart enough to see that and stay the he-- off my grass and the trails. Next field to my place has wheat planted in it. Guess I'm just be'in silly think'in that will work!

On a positive note, the trails are yellow west of Moncton and the Palmerston club trails as well.

The powerline was done in Baden as well. It actually looks rideable, but Fields defiantly need more snow and are windblown too. No tracks as of this morning and I haven't heard any sleds lately. Good thing they are staying off your lawn for now. No mistake making the trail yellow this time? Lol

The groomer was by my place twice today packing the B203. First time you could see some of the grass on my lawn where the trail goes, after he went by. After the 2nd pass the lawn was very evident as was a lot of dirt in the fields. Sure hope the AZZhats are smart enough to see that and stay the he-- off my grass and the trails. Next field to my place has wheat planted in it. Guess I'm just be'in silly think'in that will work!

On a positive note, the trails are yellow west of Moncton and the Palmerston club trails as well.

Can I come over and stage from your place!.... 8-) .. Thanks for the update PLC. Right from the source!...

Sleds are going past our place on the Baden trails. Mine is staying in the trailer for a bit. Our trail master is going to run our trails tomorrow to see if they are able to open limited. I have my

doubts

Unless you can ride west there isn't any where to go, so may as well wait. Corn fields look really rough still. Grooming pass will help smooth them out. Just need more snow!

I saw the tracks around Baden tonight. Tracks coming up from Cambridge too. 

Its the same every year.

I sat at road crossing at powerline this morning. No traffic on freshly packed trail. Guess word has got out the trail was groomed.

Unfortunately the St.Clements area trails will NOT be opening this weekend due to the lack of snow. High winds left many bare spots in fields as well as left winter wheat exposed. Please respect our valuable land owners and stay off all closed trails. Thanks everyone.

Maybe get the police out tommorrow and start fining the riders. I bet lots of sleds will pass thru tomorrow! Lots of tracks around my area too, now.

So far past our place on the B203 we had one sled yesterday and one today. See my comment about police presence this weekend at road crossings in the Main Clubhouse New Hamburg trails thread.

Archived